Default no more politics for new years?

On 12/11/11 9:10 AM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 11, 10:06 am, wrote:
In articlesNGdnTtU0IqujHnTnZ2dnUVZ_sidn...@giganews. com,
says...

North Star wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:03 pm, Black wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:58:29 -0500, wrote:
anyone care to make a new year's resolution of turning this back into
a boating newsgroup?
i'll be the first to say i will NOT be the first to post ANYTHING non
boating related. of course, if some idiot chooses to do so then
anything can happen
so what do you think, crew...anyone up for the challenge?
I think your header is a good way to start. No politics or religion (added). I'd add a ban on
personal insults also.

Then, add no answering to the fools who violate the resolution. Just because someone can't stop
themselves doesn't mean you, or anyone else, should allow 'anything to happen'.

I notice Harry wished you well, but didn't say 'yes' or 'no'.
Nor did you, johnnyprepH
Is that an attempt at humor? You FAILED!

-HB

Not to worry, neither one of those low life cowards can go a day without
name calling and insulting.- Hide quoted text -

Hard to believe this thread started off as a suggestion to improve the
newsgroup.
You and your ilk will make sure that is continues wallowing in the
gutter.

You can make book that isnooty or iloogy or iherring or iflajim will be
the first in the new year to toss mud. It's all they have. iherring is
the funniest, because no matter what he tosses, he denies it. Must be
something he learned in the army.

It'll be interesting to watch. Maybe isnotty will tell us about his days
as a gym janitor at Penn State and how Jerry Sandusky brutalized him
sexually.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article 57994dd7-1098-4919-9ac5-eaabaf814956
@i6g2000vbh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 11, 9:43*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article 4fdcf5a3-1652-45df-bdf0-
,
says...

On Dec 10, 9:10*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/12/2011 4:49 PM, Drifter wrote:

On 12/10/2011 6:10 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 10, 5:21 pm, wrote:
In articleb4e7944a-639a-49db-9c80-365d9c777224
@r6g2000yqr.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 10, 1:58 pm, wrote:
On 12/10/2011 12:03 PM, Black Cloud wrote:

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:58:29 -0500, wrote:

anyone care to make a new year's resolution of turning this back
into
a boating newsgroup?

i'll be the first to say i will NOT be the first to post ANYTHING
non
boating related. of course, if some idiot chooses to do so then
anything can happen

so what do you think, crew...anyone up for the challenge?

I think your header is a good way to start. No politics or
religion (added). I'd add a ban on
personal insults also.

Then, add no answering to the fools who violate the resolution.
Just because someone can't stop
themselves doesn't mean you, or anyone else, should allow
'anything to happen'.

I notice Harry wished you well, but didn't say 'yes' or 'no'.

Harry will push the envelope until it tears.. It's what he has been
working on for years here, silence folks he doesn't agree with. You
want
this to work, include a ban on harry, jps, don, and bob.... That's the
only way it will work...- Hide quoted text -

What... and leave the 'criminally insane' to rule the roost??
Not on my watch, TinkerBell.

You think that YOU are the sheriff of rec.boats now, Suckling Don the
coward?- Hide quoted text -

Somebody has to fumigate the agitators, irritators, instigators and
enablers that infest this newsgroup.

Why don't you start by taking a bath. Ass bubbles optional.

Who knows, Bubbles might be his hero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_Park_Boys

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Smith_%28actor%29

Filmed in Nova Scotia. *A national embarrassment. *Partly because people
really live that way. *Yep, filming NS every day life goes over big in
backwoods Newfoundland, Quebec, Ontario and Manitoba.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.- Hide quoted text -

Duh! *I know the director and some of the actors from my working days.
Although a little wild & wooly at times, they told me they are really
portraying Alberta yahoos.

And Don proves he can lie as much as lover Harry!- Hide quoted text -

"lover Harry"?? Projecting again kevin?

Now I'm Kevin again!!! I really like how you don't care how stupid you
make yourself look!!!

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 06:10:27 -0800 (PST) , North Star
wrote:
On Dec 11, 10:06*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

North Star wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:03 pm, Black *wrote:
[...]

I wish you birds would hurry up and finalize your travel plans. Your
literary foreplay is boring us normal people.

--
2012, the end of an error:-) Yee Haw!

wrote:

[...]

-- .
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a

moment
they think rationally.

Donny claims to have a personal relationship with the trailer park
boys

--
2012, the end of an error:-) Yee Haw!

On 12/11/2011 10:12 AM, Drifter wrote:
On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:18:24 -0500 , X ` Man
wrote:

wrote:

anyone care to make a new year's resolution of turning this

back into
a boating newsgroup?

i'll be the first to say i will NOT be the first to post

ANYTHING non
boating related. of course, if some idiot chooses to do so then
anything can happen

so what do you think, crew...anyone up for the challenge?

I'm in favor of that, but most of the posters are non-boaters

and the
vast majority come here to post for, against, or about Harry.

Harry is
their straw man and since they have no significant life away

from this
newsgroup, this OT posting stupidity gives their life meaning.

You miss the point completely. 99% of us have great lives but

can't post
about them because Harry, Jps, Don, etc will mock or turn them

into
something nasty... I would love to tell you all about how my

training
has moved from my daughter to my wife who has taken a serious

interest
in a very physical sport.

None of which has a thing to do with boating.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

I'd really like to read some of your tales about your boating
adventures, peppered with some photos of you and your boat.

Well, I haven't been out lately and by the lack of stories on your end,
neither have you... So I will leave you to fight with Harry.

North Star wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:03 pm, Black *wrote:
[...]

2012, the end of an error:-) *Yee Haw!- Hide quoted text -

Travel plans?
The Cupcake Twins aren't going anywhere.
Snotty can't get together enough gas money to leave Connecticut and
Kevin isn't allowed out after midnight.
They're all talk and no action!

In article 77a97c1b-044e-45a7-867a-
,
says...

North Star wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:03 pm, Black *wrote:
[...]

Call me Kevin if you like, but it sure makes you look stupid! So, when
are you coming to Philly, coward? And find out when Harry wants to meet
me in public in Huntingtown. Man when he made the statement that he
would meet me in public, and I then agreed, it sure made him look like
the coward that he is when he shut his pie hole about it and hasn't made
a peep since!

On Dec 10, 1:58 pm, wrote:
[...]

Funny, you can find the trailer park boys in NW Ontario, Northern
Quebec, through out the east coast. Pretty common for them to live like
that. Not so much in the west. People come to Alberta to escape the
nonsense. I did in 1980 and only looked back. After contacting some
friends I realized I made the right choice.
--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

alt.california, alt.rush-limbaugh, alt.impeach.bush, alt.politics.gw-bush, alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism, alt.politics.republicans, alt.culture.alaska,rec.boats [email protected] General 2 December 7th 08 10:59 AM
Something other than politics... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 November 22nd 08 11:42 AM
Still better than politics... SmallBoats.com[_2_] General 16 November 2nd 08 03:56 PM
politics Wm. E. Fletcher General 0 October 12th 04 10:44 PM
No More Politics!!!!!!!!!! An Metet ASA 2 July 18th 04 10:13 PM