JustWait JustWait is offline

Default no more politics for new years?

On 12/11/2011 10:12 AM, Drifter wrote:
On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:18:24 -0500 , X ` Man
wrote:
On 12/10/11 7:36 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 5:11 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:58:29 -0500,

wrote:

anyone care to make a new year's resolution of turning this

back into
a boating newsgroup?

i'll be the first to say i will NOT be the first to post

ANYTHING non
boating related. of course, if some idiot chooses to do so then
anything can happen

so what do you think, crew...anyone up for the challenge?

I'm in favor of that, but most of the posters are non-boaters

and the
vast majority come here to post for, against, or about Harry.

Harry is
their straw man and since they have no significant life away

from this
newsgroup, this OT posting stupidity gives their life meaning.

You miss the point completely. 99% of us have great lives but

can't post
about them because Harry, Jps, Don, etc will mock or turn them

into
something nasty... I would love to tell you all about how my

training
has moved from my daughter to my wife who has taken a serious

interest
in a very physical sport.

None of which has a thing to do with boating.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

I'd really like to read some of your tales about your boating
adventures, peppered with some photos of you and your boat.

Well, I haven't been out lately and by the lack of stories on your end,
neither have you... So I will leave you to fight with Harry.