Banned

Location: England
Send a message via ICQ to mitchell662
Default One more Noob

I subscribed to this community quite a while back but haven't been very active. I didn't really introduced myself as I've been reading through a lot more than posting .You've probably noticed me post maybe once or twice and if you thought who the heck is this dude and what the heck is he going on about . The past few weeks I found myself posting a lot more often and getting more included in the online community so I thought it may be a good time to give an enormous overdue hello there to all you members.

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:38:43 +0000, mitchell662 wrote:

I subscribed to this community quite a while back but haven't been very
active. I didn't really introduced myself as I've been reading through a
lot more than posting .You've probably noticed me post maybe once or
twice and if you thought who the heck is this dude and what the heck is
he going on about . The past few weeks I found myself posting a lot more
often and getting more included in the online community so I thought it
may be a good time to give an enormous overdue hello there to all you
members.

Welcome aboard. What kind of boat do you run?

On 12/2/2011 9:57 AM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:38:43 +0000, wrote:

I subscribed to this community quite a while back but haven't been very
active. I didn't really introduced myself as I've been reading through a
lot more than posting .You've probably noticed me post maybe once or
twice and if you thought who the heck is this dude and what the heck is
he going on about . The past few weeks I found myself posting a lot more
often and getting more included in the online community so I thought it
may be a good time to give an enormous overdue hello there to all you
members.

Welcome aboard. What kind of boat do you run?

pfffffttt. this is just a runner e-mail for the drug spammers...

wrote:

I subscribed to this community quite a while back but haven't been very
active. I didn't really introduced myself as I've been reading through a
lot more than posting .You've probably noticed me post maybe once or
twice and if you thought who the heck is this dude and what the heck is
he going on about . The past few weeks I found myself posting a lot more
often and getting more included in the online community so I thought it
may be a good time to give an enormous overdue hello there to all you
members.

Welcome aboard. What kind of boat do you run?

pfffffttt. this is just a runner e-mail for the drug spammers...

isnotty knows that because, well, they hang out together.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug
jps jps is offline

wrote:

I subscribed to this community quite a while back but haven't been very
active. I didn't really introduced myself as I've been reading through a
lot more than posting .You've probably noticed me post maybe once or
twice and if you thought who the heck is this dude and what the heck is
he going on about . The past few weeks I found myself posting a lot more
often and getting more included in the online community so I thought it
may be a good time to give an enormous overdue hello there to all you
members.

Welcome aboard. What kind of boat do you run?

pfffffttt. this is just a runner e-mail for the drug spammers...

isnotty knows that because, well, they hang out together.

It's probably how he pays the electric bill.

Noob observations Gregory Hall ASA 10 August 20th 07 09:08 PM
help a noob please [email protected] General 6 September 3rd 05 01:51 AM
Noob question about fiberglass/gelcoat Bluetobb General 6 March 11th 04 09:06 PM
Noob question about fiberglass/gelcoat Bluetobb Boat Building 1 March 11th 04 01:32 AM