posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Noob observations

This group is just about a waste of time. Lurking is becoming a chore.

The few women who post are old and unattractive and boring. But, they
act like they think they're God's gift. Shameful. Why can't there be at
least ONE witty, attractive young female sailor here???

Joe is one of the better posters.

Capt. J.G. is a waste of time and space and a big hypocrite.

Capt. Crunch is perceptive and forthright.

Wilbur Hubbard is brilliant and caustic and seems able to kick anybody's
booty.

Bruce Paige is an interesting old salt.

Vito is just one of the girls.

Dave is a lawyer, doesn't seem to even own a boat and doesn't post about
sailing. I wonder why he bothers.

Scout has a tendency to jump to conclusions but is a sailor and has a
nice boat.

Scotty acts like one of the girls with his short catty replies.

Donal hasn't posted enough to say much about him other than Wilbur
Hubbard can clean his clock.

Doug King and Ringmaster are ignorant.

tsmwebb seems cool. So does KCL Lewis.

Jeff seems like he knows his stuff and don't take no guff.

Horvath is Horvath. What can I say?

Capt. RB runs the group. When he's gone the group suffers.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well, you're mostly correct. The biggest error in your assessment is that
of "Capt" RB.
He's never been more than 500 feet from a dock and was scared for his life
then. He *MIGHT* know about stereos and possibly cars, but he only knows
what he's read about sailing.

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gregory Hall wrote:
[...]

Neal, go crawl back into the swamp...the alligators need to be fed...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 18, 8:43 pm, katy wrote:
Gregory Hall wrote:
[...]

Neal, go crawl back into the swamp...the alligators need to be fed...- Hide quoted text -

Yeah baby! You go girl!

Mike

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Neal, go crawl back into the swamp...the alligators need to be fed...

In addition to old, unattractive and boring, I neglected to mention
"crabby" and about as intelligent as a turnip.

Greg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Neal, go crawl back into the swamp...the alligators need to be fed...

In addition to old, unattractive and boring, I neglected to mention
"crabby" and about as intelligent as a turnip.

Greg

But you keep replying...must be some kind of weird fascination on your
part...still have pics pasted on the bulkhead? oh..that's right...they
hauled Mustard off with a crane...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Neal, go crawl back into the swamp...the alligators need to be
fed...

In addition to old, unattractive and boring, I neglected to mention
"crabby" and about as intelligent as a turnip.

Greg

But you keep replying...must be some kind of weird fascination on your
part...still have pics pasted on the bulkhead? oh..that's
right...they hauled Mustard off with a crane...

And I guess I shoulda said some of the women are retarded or at least
they sound retarded. I've no idea what you're talking about. But, at
least you're consistant. You never make no sense. Now, stop bothering
me.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Neal, go crawl back into the swamp...the alligators need to be fed...

In addition to old, unattractive and boring, I neglected to mention
"crabby" and about as intelligent as a turnip.

Greg

But you keep replying...must be some kind of weird fascination on your
part...still have pics pasted on the bulkhead? oh..that's
right...they hauled Mustard off with a crane...

And I guess I shoulda said some of the women are retarded or at least
they sound retarded. I've no idea what you're talking about. But, at
least you're consistant. You never make no sense. Now, stop bothering me.

Other way around..stop responding to my posts...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Neal, go crawl back into the swamp...the alligators need to be
fed...

In addition to old, unattractive and boring, I neglected to mention
"crabby" and about as intelligent as a turnip.

Greg

But you keep replying...must be some kind of weird fascination on
your part...still have pics pasted on the bulkhead? oh..that's
right...they hauled Mustard off with a crane...

And I guess I shoulda said some of the women are retarded or at least
they sound retarded. I've no idea what you're talking about. But, at
least you're consistant. You never make no sense. Now, stop bothering
me.

Other way around..stop responding to my posts...

I said it first. Now go away before you make me really mad.

Greg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Gregory Hall wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Neal, go crawl back into the swamp...the alligators need to be fed...

In addition to old, unattractive and boring, I neglected to mention
"crabby" and about as intelligent as a turnip.

Greg

But you keep replying...must be some kind of weird fascination on
your part...still have pics pasted on the bulkhead? oh..that's
right...they hauled Mustard off with a crane...

And I guess I shoulda said some of the women are retarded or at least
they sound retarded. I've no idea what you're talking about. But, at
least you're consistant. You never make no sense. Now, stop bothering
me.

Other way around..stop responding to my posts...

I said it first. Now go away before you make me really mad.

Greg

pfffftttttt......here come the mail bombs....

observations Charlie Brown General 2 September 18th 05 12:37 AM
help a noob please [email protected] General 6 September 3rd 05 01:51 AM
Noob question about fiberglass/gelcoat Bluetobb General 6 March 11th 04 09:06 PM
Noob question about fiberglass/gelcoat Bluetobb Boat Building 1 March 11th 04 01:32 AM