mitchell662 mitchell662 is offline
Banned

Location: England
Send a message via ICQ to mitchell662
Default One more Noob

I subscribed to this community quite a while back but haven't been very active. I didn't really introduced myself as I've been reading through a lot more than posting .You've probably noticed me post maybe once or twice and if you thought who the heck is this dude and what the heck is he going on about . The past few weeks I found myself posting a lot more often and getting more included in the online community so I thought it may be a good time to give an enormous overdue hello there to all you members.