JustWait JustWait is offline

Default One more Noob

On 12/2/2011 9:57 AM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:38:43 +0000, wrote:

I subscribed to this community quite a while back but haven't been very
active. I didn't really introduced myself as I've been reading through a
lot more than posting .You've probably noticed me post maybe once or
twice and if you thought who the heck is this dude and what the heck is
he going on about . The past few weeks I found myself posting a lot more
often and getting more included in the online community so I thought it
may be a good time to give an enormous overdue hello there to all you
members.

Welcome aboard. What kind of boat do you run?

pfffffttt. this is just a runner e-mail for the drug spammers...