Tim Tim is offline

Default Witch hunt or justice?

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

On 11/4/11 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Easy answer:

House panel approves subpoena on Solyndra loan

WASHINGTON

A *Republican-led* House panel on Thursday agreed to subpoena the White
House for documents related to Solyndra Inc., the failed California
solar company that received a half-billion-dollar federal loan.

A House Energy and Commerce subcommittee voted 14-9 along party lines to
authorize subpoenas of top White House officials.

In article 270f81bb-61dd-4a3b-8253-3d07d5057a30
@l19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Man, you hooked one quickly, that must have been some good stinkbait!!

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Those pesky republicans will do anyshing to take the heat off Herman
Cain ;-)

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:28:18 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

======

Isn't that something? I can almost remember when half a bilion
dollars was still considered to be a lot of money. :-)

On 04/11/2011 6:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Easy answer, pure corruption. Solyndra isn't the only one either. Seems
to be a pattern, if you contribute to 0bama, 0bama will underwrite your
failing loans shifting the debt burden to you an your kids.

Solyndra also has some celar violations of basic sanity. Bush turned
them down on the advice of civil servants. The same advice 0bama got.
Yet 0bama wasn't in office 30 days before reversing the decision of
civil employees and Bush who thought they were a bad idea. A clear
conflict of interest and rich buddy corruption and probably with a
golden handshake too.

Hey, even the rich democrat corrupt Pelosi is into it:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...aw_594593.html

But fleabaggers think 0bama is above the law, and I am sure they are
trying to sweep this under the rug like others.

Fact is America is soft on political criminals.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 04/11/2011 6:31 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/4/11 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Easy answer:

House panel approves subpoena on Solyndra loan

WASHINGTON

A *Republican-led* House panel on Thursday agreed to subpoena the White
House for documents related to Solyndra Inc., the failed California
solar company that received a half-billion-dollar federal loan.

A House Energy and Commerce subcommittee voted 14-9 along party lines to
authorize subpoenas of top White House officials.

Ya, and who recommended it? Probably a Tea Party push.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...aw_594593.html

Might want to look closely at those that don't support this subpoena.
Including Peloshi.

On 04/11/2011 7:06 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Those pesky republicans will do anyshing to take the heat off Herman
Cain ;-)

So how much air time went to any of:

- 0bama's brother pedophile denied UK.
- 0bama's illegal aunt in government subsidized housing gets green card.
- 0bama's illegal uncle gets off of DUI and a gets a green card

Fact is fleabager media focuses on Cain, but ignores the grand fleaagger.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...aw_594593.html

Over looks Peloshi dirt too. Another Solyndra fiasco in the making.

Obama's relatives aren't seeking the US presidency, ****-for-brains.

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Those pesky republicans will do anyshing to take the heat off Herman
Cain ;-)

So how much air time went to any of:

- 0bama's brother pedophile denied UK.
- 0bama's illegal aunt in government subsidized housing gets green card.
- 0bama's illegal uncle gets off of DUI and a gets a green card

Obama's relatives aren't seeking the US presidency, ****-for-brains.

Name-calling again, Harry?