Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Witch hunt or justice?

On 04/11/2011 6:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Easy answer, pure corruption. Solyndra isn't the only one either. Seems
to be a pattern, if you contribute to 0bama, 0bama will underwrite your
failing loans shifting the debt burden to you an your kids.

Solyndra also has some celar violations of basic sanity. Bush turned
them down on the advice of civil servants. The same advice 0bama got.
Yet 0bama wasn't in office 30 days before reversing the decision of
civil employees and Bush who thought they were a bad idea. A clear
conflict of interest and rich buddy corruption and probably with a
golden handshake too.

Hey, even the rich democrat corrupt Pelosi is into it:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...aw_594593.html

But fleabaggers think 0bama is above the law, and I am sure they are
trying to sweep this under the rug like others.

Fact is America is soft on political criminals.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.