Default Witch hunt or justice?

On 04/11/2011 11:38 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/4/11 12:39 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/11/2011 7:06 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Those pesky republicans will do anyshing to take the heat off Herman
Cain ;-)

So how much air time went to any of:

- 0bama's brother pedophile denied UK.
- 0bama's illegal aunt in government subsidized housing gets green card.
- 0bama's illegal uncle gets off of DUI and a gets a green card

Obama's relatives aren't seeking the US presidency, ****-for-brains.

Funny, maybe 0bama just hasn't been caught yet. Leave it to fleabaggers
to vote for just more bull**** 0bama.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Those pesky republicans will do anyshing to take the heat off Herman
Cain ;-)

So how much air time went to any of:

- 0bama's brother pedophile denied UK.
- 0bama's illegal aunt in government subsidized housing gets green card.
- 0bama's illegal uncle gets off of DUI and a gets a green card

Obama's relatives aren't seeking the US presidency, ****-for-brains.

Funny, maybe 0bama just hasn't been caught yet. Leave it to fleabaggers
to vote for just more bull**** 0bama.

There's some evidence every $10 hooker in Panama refers to you as "Mr.
Softee."

Do you have anything except moronic nonsense to post here?

In article ,
says...

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Just what evidence is there, you lying coward?

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Not going there next year for the hookers, I am going there home
shopping. With the debt-tax greed of governments coming, I hope to be
pretty much out of North American investments in the next two years
favoring some safer havens in South America where banking isn' pure fraud.

Instead of printing money, they actually pay interest and borrow it the
old fashioned way without the corruption.

And if I move there, I will only have one winter of snow left in my life.

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Good place to support your nickel bag drug trade, eh?

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Those pesky republicans will do anyshing to take the heat off Herman
Cain ;-)

So how much air time went to any of:

- 0bama's brother pedophile denied UK.
- 0bama's illegal aunt in government subsidized housing gets green card.
- 0bama's illegal uncle gets off of DUI and a gets a green card

Obama's relatives aren't seeking the US presidency, ****-for-brains.

No, but one of their relatives is. You walked right into that one, dummy.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Lame insults and grade-school name-calling - the trademarks of a true liberal.

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Those pesky republicans will do anyshing to take the heat off Herman
Cain ;-)

So how much air time went to any of:

- 0bama's brother pedophile denied UK.
- 0bama's illegal aunt in government subsidized housing gets green card.
- 0bama's illegal uncle gets off of DUI and a gets a green card

Obama's relatives aren't seeking the US presidency, ****-for-brains.

No, but one of their relatives is. You walked right into that one, dummy.

Now, now, now. Don't you start calling names.

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9QPHIIG0.htm

seeing y'all like to hash over political anything but boating here, I
thought I'd throw out some bait to watch the feeding frenzy.

White house being subpoena'd over a half-billion dollar solyndra
debacle

Those pesky republicans will do anyshing to take the heat off Herman
Cain ;-)

So how much air time went to any of:

- 0bama's brother pedophile denied UK.
- 0bama's illegal aunt in government subsidized housing gets green card.
- 0bama's illegal uncle gets off of DUI and a gets a green card

Obama's relatives aren't seeking the US presidency, ****-for-brains.

No, but one of their relatives is. You walked right into that one, dummy.

Now, now, now. Don't you start calling names.

Oops....sorry.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 11/4/2011 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Don't do drugs, that is an addiction of undisciplined fleabaggers. Now
take your meds.