Default Storm Report

So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.
--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On Aug 27, 6:31*pm, X ` Man wrote:
So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.
--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Good luck!
I hope our power doesn't go out on Monday.
Those thieves took the neighbour's generator... which he shared with
us.

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:31:02 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.

just started to rain heavy here 30m n of philly. checked the buoys and
they're starting to show some action

NY ambrose buoy at the mouth of NY harbor

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44065

atlantic city

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=jcrn4

wrote:

So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.

just started to rain heavy here 30m n of philly. checked the buoys and
they're starting to show some action

NY ambrose buoy at the mouth of NY harbor

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44065

atlantic city

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=jcrn4

Thanks...we've got close to 40 knot winds being reported by the buoy
stations at mid bay and at annapolis and the strong part of the storm is
several hours away.

wrote:

So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.

just started to rain heavy here 30m n of philly. checked the buoys and
they're starting to show some action

NY ambrose buoy at the mouth of NY harbor

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44065

atlantic city

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=jcrn4

Thanks...we've got close to 40 knot winds being reported by the buoy
stations at mid bay and at annapolis and the strong part of the storm is
several hours away.

43 knots at the Cove Point station, pretty close to here.

North Star wrote:
On Aug 27, 6:31 pm, X ` wrote:
So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.
--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Good luck!
I hope our power doesn't go out on Monday.
Those thieves took the neighbour's generator... which he shared with
us.

You should move to a better town, silly!

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

On Aug 27, 4:31*pm, X ` Man wrote:
So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.
--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

I assume the lobster boar, the Hatteras, the etc. etc. etc. have been
moved safely upriver. Gof forbid any of them be damaged.

storm report wf3h[_2_] General 21 August 30th 11 01:15 AM
Storm at Sea - Powerpoint presentation - File 1 of 1 - storm-op-zee.pps (01/13) Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 25th 09 08:40 PM
WARNING! Tornado/ Servere storm report... Tim General 15 June 8th 08 02:47 AM
NL - Den Helder - waiting out the storm - file 1 of 3 storm-1.jpg Jeronimus Tall Ship Photos 1 November 10th 07 08:11 AM
Storm report Thom Stewart ASA 9 September 30th 03 01:01 PM