Tim Tim is offline

Default Storm Report

On Aug 28, 12:42*pm, JustWait wrote:

There was one a couple years back where a reporter was sitting in a
canoe (boat reference) paddling and reporting when a couple guys walked
by with the water about 4-6 inches up on their muck boots

The reporter was deliberately trying to make it look a lot worse than it
was, it was hilarious!

Hey Scott. you mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64qv...&feature=share

HAHAHAHA!

In article d889f5f2-69e0-4d19-878c-e1820d441b00
@q2g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 28, 12:42*pm, JustWait wrote:

There was one a couple years back where a reporter was sitting in a
canoe (boat reference) paddling and reporting when a couple guys walked
by with the water about 4-6 inches up on their muck boots

The reporter was deliberately trying to make it look a lot worse than it
was, it was hilarious!

Hey Scott. you mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64qv...&feature=share

HAHAHAHA!

Looks like the one guy had a couple of 6-packs in that brown bag.
Too bad one of them didn't trip over the canoe and yell at her,
"Hey! I'm walking here!"
Probably the only way to embarrass her about being in that canoe.

On 8/28/2011 4:31 PM, Tim wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:42 pm, wrote:

There was one a couple years back where a reporter was sitting in a
canoe (boat reference) paddling and reporting when a couple guys walked
by with the water about 4-6 inches up on their muck boots

The reporter was deliberately trying to make it look a lot worse than it
was, it was hilarious!

Hey Scott. you mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64qv...&feature=share

HAHAHAHA!

Ha, ha... that's it! Notice the Peacock in the corner ??

In article ,
says...

On 8/28/2011 12:20 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 08:07:56 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:31:02 -0400, X `
wrote:

So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.

More sensationalism from the weather "news" outlets. As I write this,
I'm watching Jim Cantore try to make a light rain and breezy
conditions look absolutely life threatening.

One day, these nitwits that continue crying wolf are going to kill
thousands when their greatly diminished credibility doesn't inspire
people to action when they really should be afraid.

I like it when someone like Jon Stewart gets the out takes that show
the reporter standing in the only puddle in sight to make it look like
the whole place is flooded.

There was one a couple years back where a reporter was sitting in a
canoe (boat reference) paddling and reporting when a couple guys walked
by with the water about 4-6 inches up on their muck boots

The reporter was deliberately trying to make it look a lot worse than it
was, it was hilarious!

You can't let the truth get between the camera and the reporter.

storm report wf3h[_2_] General 21 August 30th 11 01:15 AM
Storm at Sea - Powerpoint presentation - File 1 of 1 - storm-op-zee.pps (01/13) Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 25th 09 08:40 PM
WARNING! Tornado/ Servere storm report... Tim General 15 June 8th 08 02:47 AM
NL - Den Helder - waiting out the storm - file 1 of 3 storm-1.jpg Jeronimus Tall Ship Photos 1 November 10th 07 09:11 AM
Storm report Thom Stewart ASA 9 September 30th 03 01:01 PM