North Star North Star is offline

Default Storm Report

On Aug 27, 6:31*pm, X ` Man wrote:
So far, very heavy and steady rain, wind gusting to over 20 knots, big
trees swaying in circles...in southern Maryland. Chesapeake Beach, a
little town not far from here, will be under water soon, with flooded
streets and homes.

We're still three to four hours from the peak, I think. I'm sure we're
lose outside supplied electricity.
--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Good luck!
I hope our power doesn't go out on Monday.
Those thieves took the neighbour's generator... which he shared with
us.