Default New urban term - fleabeggar

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 13:12:42 -0400, wf3h wrote:

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 21:34:05 -0400, L G
wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 16:51:52 -0600,
wrote:

On 05/08/2011 3:29 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 5:18 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/5/2011 3:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/08/2011 11:35 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:30:18 -0600,
wrote:
I fully expect the United States to go down the tube. When it does, the
root causes will be greed and right-wing insanity.
Funny, nothing right wing about welfare, bailouts, democrat debt
corruption ... just delinquent pond scum liberal debtors out of control.

USA ****ed herself with debt-fraud.
democratic debt?

bush created 5 TRILLION in unfunded debt

obama 1.8.

but bush is white...

Cite? That is bull**** and you know it.

you never learn, do you.

1. you're too stupid to know the facts

2. EVERY time you challenge me, i cite REFERENCES

3. you ALWAYS lose these debates

4. you'll just slink away into a hole once you see the FACTS

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....he-day-11.html

so BUSH had about TRIPLE obama's debt

but bush is white...

He must be dumber than a mule. At least a mule, if you hit it in the
head a few times starts to get it.

wrote:
I fully expect the United States to go down the tube. When it does, the
root causes will be greed and right-wing insanity.
Funny, nothing right wing about welfare, bailouts, democrat debt
corruption ... just delinquent pond scum liberal debtors out of control.

USA ****ed herself with debt-fraud.
democratic debt?

bush created 5 TRILLION in unfunded debt

obama 1.8.

but bush is white...

Cite? That is bull**** and you know it.

you never learn, do you.

1. you're too stupid to know the facts

2. EVERY time you challenge me, i cite REFERENCES

3. you ALWAYS lose these debates

4. you'll just slink away into a hole once you see the FACTS

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....he-day-11.html

so BUSH had about TRIPLE obama's debt

but bush is white...

That's a lousy chart. "New policies"??? The Democrats ran Congress
during that time.

How about a cite showing Obama is black?

wrote:
[...]

let's see...

bush's tax cuts
bush's war
bush's medicare drug deal....that prohibited the govt from negotiating
prices with drug companies.

all enacted under GOP congresses

so now you're finally admitting you got your ass handed to you.

good deal.

yeah a lousy chart. shows what racist lying scumbags think about obama
vs bush because obama is

black

wrote:
[...]

So in your opinion, is that the reason he is so stupid or just an excuse?
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:
[...]

You either got to be stupid or you were born that way.

wrote:

good deal.

yeah a lousy chart. shows what racist lying scumbags think about obama
vs bush because obama is

black

So in your opinion, is that the reason he is so stupid or just an excuse?

you tell me, klan boy

Can Someone explain the term...... Scott Dickson General 7 June 22nd 09 01:10 PM
One term... Wizard of Woodstock General 52 June 12th 09 03:49 AM
Another nautical term? Jeff Morris ASA 17 July 2nd 04 08:03 PM
Nautical Term ! Bart Senior ASA 9 July 2nd 04 11:19 AM
Two Term Liar? Bobsprit ASA 0 December 10th 03 12:57 PM