[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default New urban term - fleabeggar

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 13:12:42 -0400, wf3h wrote:

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 21:34:05 -0400, L G
wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 16:51:52 -0600,
wrote:

On 05/08/2011 3:29 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 5:18 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/5/2011 3:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/08/2011 11:35 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:30:18 -0600,
wrote:
I fully expect the United States to go down the tube. When it does, the
root causes will be greed and right-wing insanity.
Funny, nothing right wing about welfare, bailouts, democrat debt
corruption ... just delinquent pond scum liberal debtors out of control.

USA ****ed herself with debt-fraud.
democratic debt?

bush created 5 TRILLION in unfunded debt

obama 1.8.

but bush is white...

Cite? That is bull**** and you know it.

you never learn, do you.

1. you're too stupid to know the facts

2. EVERY time you challenge me, i cite REFERENCES

3. you ALWAYS lose these debates

4. you'll just slink away into a hole once you see the FACTS

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....he-day-11.html

so BUSH had about TRIPLE obama's debt

but bush is white...

He must be dumber than a mule. At least a mule, if you hit it in the
head a few times starts to get it.