Bart Senior

Default Nautical Term !

What does "Yare" mean? 1 pt

What classic movie features the term and what
major actors and actress starred in this film? 1 pt.

Jonathan Ganz

I understand.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. net...
What does "Yare" mean? 1 pt

What classic movie features the term and what
major actors and actress starred in this film? 1 pt.

Martin Baxter

Bart Senior wrote:

What does "Yare" mean? 1 pt

What classic movie features the term and what
major actors and actress starred in this film? 1 pt.

Easy to sail.

Cheers
Marty
Martin Baxter

Martin Baxter wrote:

Bart Senior wrote:

What does "Yare" mean? 1 pt

What classic movie features the term and what
major actors and actress starred in this film? 1 pt.

Easy to sail.

Cheers
Marty

Oh, I think the movie was The African Queen?

Cheers
Marty

Marc

Philadelphia Story, Cary rant, James Steweart, Kathrine Hepburn

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:22:38 GMT, "Bart Senior"
wrote:

What does "Yare" mean? 1 pt

What classic movie features the term and what
major actors and actress starred in this film? 1 pt.

Thom Stewart

""Yare" to measure up to very nice.

OT

Scout

I'm not sure, seems like about a thousand at least!
Definitely a favorite of the Simpsons though.
Scout
Sea Captain: "Arr, this be the yare-est river-goin' boat thar be."
(boat sinks)
Sea Captain: "Arr ... I don't know what I'm doin."