Mike Page

Default Long term in Virgin Islands or Antigua

Hi,

I currently keep my Jeanneau sun Legende 41 in Puerto Rico. I use it to sail
the area but am now looking to move on and base the boat either in the US or
BVI's or Antigua. (Getting a little tired of the long beat to Windward to
get anywhere at the start of each trip)

Does anyone know a good Marina to use in either of these places. Ie not a
huge amount of money, reasonable facilities etc for long term storage 6
months to a year. I plan to leave it and visit 4 or 5 times next year.

Cheers,

Mike