BoatBanter.com

-   -   Long term in Virgin Islands or Antigua (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/15540-long-term-virgin-islands-antigua.html)

Mike Page August 27th 03 05:14 PM

Long term in Virgin Islands or Antigua

Hi,

I currently keep my Jeanneau sun Legende 41 in Puerto Rico. I use it to sail
the area but am now looking to move on and base the boat either in the US or
BVI's or Antigua. (Getting a little tired of the long beat to Windward to
get anywhere at the start of each trip)

Does anyone know a good Marina to use in either of these places. Ie not a
huge amount of money, reasonable facilities etc for long term storage 6
months to a year. I plan to leave it and visit 4 or 5 times next year.

Cheers,

Mike

NorthSailsBVI September 21st 03 07:54 PM

Long term in Virgin Islands or Antigua

Have you tried James at the Sand Spit in West End. He is usually very
reasonable and can deal with long term. Has a Crane and Hydraulic
Trailer.

Jay Phillips
North Sails BVI
284-494-9420