Tim Tim is offline

Default Russia suffers worst boating mishap in 30 years.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...inking/816106/

128 feared dean in boat sinking.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 11, 9:26*pm, Tim wrote:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...ssian-boat-sin...

128 feared dean in boat sinking.

"Dead" not "dean'

Anyhow, mostly adults were survivors a lot of drowned kids.

Pretty sad actually.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:26:56 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...inking/816106/

128 feared dean in boat sinking.

many children among the dead. from what i read, no children
survived....terrible
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...ssian-boat-sin...

128 feared dead in boat sinking.

many children among the dead. from what i read, no children
survived....terrible

Yeah, overloaded boat that was in disrepair. A disaster waiting to
happen.

On 11/07/2011 8:26 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...inking/816106/

128 feared dean in boat sinking.

That is sad. Apparently 2 boats went right by without helping. Sick.

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:25:28 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 11/07/2011 8:26 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...inking/816106/

128 feared dean in boat sinking.

That is sad. Apparently 2 boats went right by without helping. Sick.

Come on. That's exactly what you would do.

wrote:

On 11/07/2011 8:26 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...inking/816106/

128 feared dean in boat sinking.

That is sad. Apparently 2 boats went right by without helping. Sick.

Come on. That's exactly what you would do.

Actually, he'd be looking for stuff floating that he could sell.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

On 11/07/2011 8:26 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...inking/816106/

128 feared dean in boat sinking.

That is sad. Apparently 2 boats went right by without helping. Sick.

Come on. That's exactly what you would do.

Actually, he'd be looking for stuff floating that he could sell.

Damned juvenile spoofers. I started my own group to get out of all this
insulting. Why would I come here and do just that?

wrote:

On 11/07/2011 8:26 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...inking/816106/

128 feared dean in boat sinking.

That is sad. Apparently 2 boats went right by without helping. Sick.

Come on. That's exactly what you would do.

I would have stopped, took as many as I could hold o get to shore,
tossed my life preserving material over board for those I could not get
out on my first pass, as I would come back.

On Jul 12, 10:25*am, Canuck57 wrote:
On 11/07/2011 8:26 PM, Tim wrote:

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/12...ssian-boat-sin...

128 feared dean in boat sinking.

That is sad. *Apparently 2 boats went right by without helping. *Sick..

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

That totally sucks! There should be some type of maritime law about
not coming to the aid of a distressed vessel.