Default Funny, I haven't seen a substantive boating post ftom Harry Krause in years.

What's up with that.

In article ,
says...

What's up with that.

Want me to post all of my previous accomplishments, SFB?

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:12:40 -0400, "Harold"
wrote:

What's up with that.

The last time he left the house it required surgical removal of the
keyboard from his finger tips. He decided it just wasn't worth the
effort any more, especially considering the high price of fuel, the
persistent 1 to 2 foot chop on the Chesapeake, the low transom issue,
wakes from larger boats, freighter traffic, etc.

That said, Harold loves all of this attention we're giving him. If
you want to hurt a dog, ignore it when it wants to play.

news
wrote:

What's up with that.

The last time he left the house it required surgical removal of the
keyboard from his finger tips. He decided it just wasn't worth the
effort any more, especially considering the high price of fuel, the
persistent 1 to 2 foot chop on the Chesapeake, the low transom issue,
wakes from larger boats, freighter traffic, etc.

That said, Harold loves all of this attention we're giving him. If
you want to hurt a dog, ignore it when it wants to play.

Point taken. I wouldn't wish him harmed physically but I wouldn't mind him
experiencing extreme mental anguish.

wrote:

What's up with that.

The last time he left the house it required surgical removal of the
keyboard from his finger tips. He decided it just wasn't worth the
effort any more, especially considering the high price of fuel, the
persistent 1 to 2 foot chop on the Chesapeake, the low transom issue,
wakes from larger boats, freighter traffic, etc.

You're ever the asshole, eh, w'hine?

"Harold" wrote in message
What's up with that.

Perhaps you're too stupid to read?

In article ,
says...

"Harold" wrote in message
What's up with that.

Perhaps you're too stupid to read?

No, he's right. I never post about boats.

Harold wrote:
news
wrote:

What's up with that.

The last time he left the house it required surgical removal of the
keyboard from his finger tips. He decided it just wasn't worth the
effort any more, especially considering the high price of fuel, the
persistent 1 to 2 foot chop on the Chesapeake, the low transom issue,
wakes from larger boats, freighter traffic, etc.

That said, Harold loves all of this attention we're giving him. If
you want to hurt a dog, ignore it when it wants to play.

Point taken. I wouldn't wish him harmed physically but I wouldn't mind him
experiencing extreme mental anguish.

He's already got that. Isn't it obvious?

Yo, Harry Krause Pensacola Bob General 2 January 14th 10 09:29 PM
Harry Krause [email protected] General 16 September 29th 07 12:57 AM
New technology and Help Desks apparently haven't changed much over the years..... JimH General 0 March 30th 07 09:16 PM
Haven't seen a post from KKKatysails lately . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 1 March 31st 05 06:18 PM
Harry Krause Don Dando General 9 January 18th 05 09:36 PM