Default Apology to group

My apology for flying off the handle and swearing at Harry Krause. He
deserves it. You don't.

Swear away... Harryk, wtf3 and defumer can **** off if they can't handle it.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:13:57 -0400, Florida Jim wrote:

My apology for flying off the handle and swearing at Harry Krause. He
deserves it. You don't.

Jay had a great idea a few hours ago. Killfile the ...

On 7/6/2011 4:01 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:13:57 -0400, Florida wrote:

My apology for flying off the handle and swearing at Harry Krause. He
deserves it. You don't.

Jay had a great idea a few hours ago. Killfile the ...

That's good but this Krause creep sends his crap to your email when he
doesn't get the attention he wants on rec.boats.
So how are you doing? Been doing any boating or camping lately?
We plan to drive to Titusville to watch the last shuttle launch Friday.
Also have some beach camping scheduled for the summer.

On 7/6/11 4:24 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/6/2011 4:01 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:13:57 -0400, Florida wrote:

My apology for flying off the handle and swearing at Harry Krause. He
deserves it. You don't.

Jay had a great idea a few hours ago. Killfile the ...

That's good but this Krause creep sends his crap to your email when he
doesn't get the attention he wants on rec.boats.
So how are you doing? Been doing any boating or camping lately?
We plan to drive to Titusville to watch the last shuttle launch Friday.
Also have some beach camping scheduled for the summer.

You're not flajim.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 13:56:28 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 06/07/2011 1:13 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
My apology for flying off the handle and swearing at Harry Krause. He
deserves it. You don't.

Swear away... Harryk, wtf3 and defumer can **** off if they can't handle it.

Yeah, you're such a big little man. We can tell.

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:01:45 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:13:57 -0400, Florida Jim wrote:

My apology for flying off the handle and swearing at Harry Krause. He
deserves it. You don't.

Jay had a great idea a few hours ago. Killfile the ...

Yeah, you should definitely listen to a liar...

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:24:27 -0400, Florida Jim wrote:

On 7/6/2011 4:01 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:13:57 -0400, Florida wrote:

My apology for flying off the handle and swearing at Harry Krause. He
deserves it. You don't.

Jay had a great idea a few hours ago. Killfile the ...

That's good but this Krause creep sends his crap to your email when he
doesn't get the attention he wants on rec.boats.
So how are you doing? Been doing any boating or camping lately?
We plan to drive to Titusville to watch the last shuttle launch Friday.
Also have some beach camping scheduled for the summer.

Yeah, been doing some of both, but golf tends to get in the way. But, golf is what burns off the
calories, so I can't give it up. Walking the dog is not the most exciting thing in the world.

We go camping at least once a month with a small Good Sam group of local folks. It's a fun group.
Our last trip was down to Solomon's Island, MD. The Navy has a rec center down there and, for $35
bucks a night, it's a nice place to go. Took younger daughter and family. They stayed in tents on
our site, so at least they had a fan. I bought the two older grandkids a tent, and they spent the
night in it. Had a blast.

If Krause is sending you emails, notify his ISP. That may help. But, he can be filtered from emails
also.

On 7/6/11 5:00 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:24:27 -0400, Florida wrote:

On 7/6/2011 4:01 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Hehehe. Herring is responding to an ID spoofer and...oh...it's the real
flajim who is sending me emails. I've responded to one or two.

You're a real asshole, Herring.

An apology *e#c General 0 November 20th 10 12:52 AM
An apology to the group... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 8 August 5th 08 03:55 AM
Apology to group... John H.[_4_] General 34 May 17th 08 05:06 PM
apology [email protected] General 5 February 15th 08 11:32 AM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM