Senior Member

Default apology

To cops, families of cops, and the group for my troll.. I will not
answer that thread anymore, will try to keep that particular dark side
of my life out of here....
Scotty

I have been trying to post this for a while, my Google account locked
me out...

wrote in message
To cops, families of cops, and the group for my troll.. I will not
answer that thread anymore, will try to keep that particular dark side
of my life out of here....
Scotty

I have been trying to post this for a while, my Google account locked
me out...

Why apologize? There are good cops, there are bad cops, and there are bad
ones who make an art form out of it. They are pigs. That cop was a pig.

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 14, 12:15*pm, wrote:
To cops, families of cops, and the group for my troll.. I will not
answer that thread anymore, will try to keep that particular dark side
of my life out of here....
Scotty

I have been trying to post this for a while, my Google account locked
me out...

That's alright, man.

We all (or at least some of us) have our moments.....

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 14, 7:20*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Google.

HA!!

Hey Pluto breath. Here, take a break:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Ump37ddQA

there are bad cops, and there are bad ones who make an art form out
of it. They are pigs. That cop was a pig.

Here,here..well spoken Bruce !!

Apology to Jim H Jim General 0 August 31st 07 11:52 PM
an apology Paul {Hamilton Rooney} ASA 9 December 13th 06 09:54 PM
an apology Paul {Hamilton Rooney} ASA 1 August 15th 06 12:05 AM
an apology Craig Oilfield ASA 1 August 1st 06 12:26 AM
An OT apology JohnH General 28 February 6th 05 09:57 PM