Default Apology to group...

Here I've been urging folks to ignore him, and I make a post to him. How
very stupid of me.

I'm sorry. Will try not to let it happen again.
--
John *H*
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
Here I've been urging folks to ignore him, and I make a post to him. How
very stupid of me.

I'm sorry. Will try not to let it happen again.

snerk :)

And you claimed you sent me an email, too.

What's next? Candy and flowers?
DK DK is offline

HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
Here I've been urging folks to ignore him, and I make a post to him. How
very stupid of me.

I'm sorry. Will try not to let it happen again.

snerk :)

And you claimed you sent me an email, too.

What's next? Candy and flowers?

Get lost, narcissist.

On May 10, 8:21*pm, DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
Here I've been urging folks to ignore him, and I make a post to him. How
very stupid of me.

I'm sorry. Will try not to let it happen again.

*snerk *:)

And you claimed you sent me an email, too.

What's next? Candy and flowers?

Get lost, narcissist.

IGNORE him. We've all seen a good example of what this board can be
without him. TOTALLY IGNORE his posts. Do not respond. He'll find
another audience.

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
On May 10, 8:21 pm, DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
Here I've been urging folks to ignore him, and I make a post to him.
How
very stupid of me.

I'm sorry. Will try not to let it happen again.

snerk :)

And you claimed you sent me an email, too.

What's next? Candy and flowers?

Get lost, narcissist.

IGNORE him. We've all seen a good example of what this board can be
without him. TOTALLY IGNORE his posts. Do not respond. He'll find
another audience.

What a joke!
Ever since Harry moved onward & upward to 'Chucks Place', a number of
derelicts here in wrecked.boats have been floundering ....
they keep bringing up his name and talking about him...willing him to come
back and pay them the attention they so lack in their everday miserable
lives.
Sad and pathetic, but understandable from the content of their posts.
They have a can't live with him... can't live without him thing going for
Harry.
Keep up the good work! ~~ SNERK ~~

jps jps is offline

On May 10, 8:21 pm, DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

They're obsessed.

I once asked a world renowned intellect why my friends who'd been
consumed with drugs had swung wildly to Jesus. His answer: "People
need something to do."

What these simpletons have to do is Harry. Without him there's a void
since they only know how to react. Creating anything is beyond their
ability.

Hope you're well Don.

jps

On May 10, 8:21 pm, DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

Hope you're doing well also, jps. Haven't 'seen' you around much.
--
John *H*
HK HK is offline

On May 10, 8:21 pm, DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

Chuck's Place

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/index.cgi

It's got the beginnings of a good boating forum, and you can post photos
directly into the discussions, too.

There have only been a couple of attempts by a couple of the "derelicts"
here to start trouble there, but they weren't paid much attention there.
Poor babies! I presume if they get out of hand, they'll get dumped.

Anyway, if you like to discuss boats and boating related subjects in a
more than superficial way and without the idiocy and animosity that
still pervades here, Chuck's Place is worth a visit.

The poor Seagulls...now that Harrys gone they have no one to try to
**** on..... What WILL that idiot Loogy do?.....

On Sun, 11 May 2008 06:28:59 -0700 (PDT), "Eat Me, Trolls"
wrote:

The poor Seagulls...now that Harrys gone they have no one to try to
**** on..... What WILL that idiot Loogy do?.....

Your nickname seems very self-applicable. Why not take Harry's advice?
--
John *H*

Apology to Jim H Jim General 0 August 31st 07 11:52 PM
an apology Paul {Hamilton Rooney} ASA 9 December 13th 06 09:54 PM
an apology Craig Oilfield ASA 1 August 1st 06 12:26 AM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM