Default flajim in deep, deep denial...

After I posted a video of a whale diving under a boat in rec.boats,
"Jay" using flajim's email address sent me this gem:

From: Jay
To: Harryk
Subject: Fin whale encounter...kinda cool...
Date: Jun 30, 2011 1:31 PM

On 6/30/2011 12:24 PM, Harryk wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4xzhpxy

Grow a pair and take your boat into the ocean. You might even see a
similar event. Most of us who have been offshore have seen numerous whales.

- - -

In this email, "J" denies he's flajim, even though he is using flajim's
email address:

From: J [Add to Address Book]
Date: Jul 5, 2011 6:50 PM

On 7/5/2011 3:06 PM,
wrote:
You're ever the asshole, hey, Florida J?
I've seen lots of whales while boating in the ocean, but I never saw
one as big as the one in the video swim under my boat.

Nice try asshat. Trying to link me to some other dude? It isn't going to
work.
#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

Well well well. What have we here? Harry seems to have a hard on for
me. As for manipulating and fudgeing emails goes, you are a rank
amateur. I hear Casey Anthony will be out of jail shortly. You should
sign up to take lying lessons from her.

#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

Well well well. What have we here? Harry seems to have a hard on for me.
As for manipulating and fudgeing emails goes, you are a rank amateur. I
hear Casey Anthony will be out of jail shortly. You should sign up to
take lying lessons from her.

The emails including the email addresses are exactly as they appear in
my email client.

#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

Well well well. What have we here? Harry seems to have a hard on for me.
As for manipulating and fudgeing emails goes, you are a rank amateur. I
hear Casey Anthony will be out of jail shortly. You should sign up to
take lying lessons from her.

Here you go, flajimmyboy:

http://tinyurl.com/3qq99lj

#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

Well well well. What have we here? Harry seems to have a hard on for me.
As for manipulating and fudgeing emails goes, you are a rank amateur. I
hear Casey Anthony will be out of jail shortly. You should sign up to
take lying lessons from her.

The emails including the email addresses are exactly as they appear in
my email client.

Yeah, and we all know that Harry has never lied!!!!

#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

Well well well. What have we here? Harry seems to have a hard on for me.
As for manipulating and fudgeing emails goes, you are a rank amateur. I
hear Casey Anthony will be out of jail shortly. You should sign up to
take lying lessons from her.

Here you go, flajimmyboy:

http://tinyurl.com/3qq99lj

Exactly. You got me. I sent that email in response to your stupid claim.
So what you stupid ****.

#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

Well well well. What have we here? Harry seems to have a hard on for me.
As for manipulating and fudgeing emails goes, you are a rank amateur. I
hear Casey Anthony will be out of jail shortly. You should sign up to
take lying lessons from her.

Here you go, flajimmyboy:

http://tinyurl.com/3qq99lj

Exactly. You got me. I sent that email in response to your stupid claim.
So what you stupid ****.

I doubt you are "flajim."

#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

Well well well. What have we here? Harry seems to have a hard on for me.
As for manipulating and fudgeing emails goes, you are a rank amateur. I
hear Casey Anthony will be out of jail shortly. You should sign up to
take lying lessons from her.

The emails including the email addresses are exactly as they appear in
my email client.

That proves you are a moron.

Deep in the weeds Frogwatch[_2_] General 26 October 19th 10 12:54 AM
Why so many deep-Vs? [email protected] General 10 July 29th 08 11:55 PM
Deep Thoughts JohnH General 0 December 23rd 05 12:47 AM
Off the Deep end Bobsprit ASA 0 September 9th 04 08:54 PM