Harryk Harryk is offline

Default flajim in deep, deep denial...

After I posted a video of a whale diving under a boat in rec.boats,
"Jay" using flajim's email address sent me this gem:

From: Jay
To: Harryk
Subject: Fin whale encounter...kinda cool...
Date: Jun 30, 2011 1:31 PM

On 6/30/2011 12:24 PM, Harryk wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4xzhpxy

Grow a pair and take your boat into the ocean. You might even see a
similar event. Most of us who have been offshore have seen numerous whales.

- - -

In this email, "J" denies he's flajim, even though he is using flajim's
email address:

From: J [Add to Address Book]
Date: Jul 5, 2011 6:50 PM

On 7/5/2011 3:06 PM,
wrote:
You're ever the asshole, hey, Florida J?
I've seen lots of whales while boating in the ocean, but I never saw
one as big as the one in the video swim under my boat.

Nice try asshat. Trying to link me to some other dude? It isn't going to
work.
#1 It isn't so.
#2 You're too stupid to make it look so.

- - -

He says he isn't flajim.

He's lying.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing