Default Ms. Bachmann is running

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:49:04 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote in message

Bachmann seemed to have coherent thoughts, although she relied a lot
on right-wing rhetoric. I thought she presented herself well, and
seemed less crazy and extreme as she really is in reality. She did
well for herself.

Other than hearing brief sound bites and seeing carefully selected media
images, I had never paid much attention to or watched Bachmann utter more
than a quick sentence before. The "crazy" image she has earned has
obviously been enhanced by selective media coverage and displays of
unbecoming images.

In the debate she certainly presented with much more credibility and sanity
than I had read and heard about her in the past, regardless of what one may
think of her viewpoints.

Careful coaching was involved also, I am sure.

I didn't hear any of them talk hardly at all about what THEY would do,
more just bashing Obama.

Yes, that's very true.. a couple of them did have some basic things,
but I certainly didn't hear a coherent plan. I believe Cain and Newt
said to take a multi-level approach to various things, which I agree
with, but that's not the same as having a plan.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:31:32 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Most of the right-wingers don't want to let women have access to birth
control no less to abortion.

Where the hell did you hear that? It's total bullship! Most of the
conservatives I know are social liberals... Just not "progressives" like
you.

the GOP is now in favor of banning abortion even in cases of rape or
incest. they're fanatical women haters

On 14/06/2011 1:38 PM, Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message

Bachmann seemed to have coherent thoughts, although she relied a lot
on right-wing rhetoric. I thought she presented herself well, and
seemed less crazy and extreme as she really is in reality. She did
well for herself.

Other than hearing brief sound bites and seeing carefully selected media
images, I had never paid much attention to or watched Bachmann utter
more than a quick sentence before. The "crazy" image she has earned has
obviously been enhanced by selective media coverage and displays of
unbecoming images.

In the debate she certainly presented with much more credibility and
sanity than I had read and heard about her in the past, regardless of
what one may think of her viewpoints.

Careful coaching was involved also, I am sure.

Eisboch, it is fleabagger fear, begetting fleabagger smear. Say your on
the right would get 90% of the media (liberals) in a knicker twist.
Between liberal media and statism government/union types, you have a lot
of fat mouthed liberal-statism against you as a rightie or libertarian.

Take the media frenzy over Palin's target sights, but no mention of
democrat bulls-eyes. Just fleabagger smear. Lots of talk on Palin's
daughter, but total media miss on Obama's polygamist father looking for
a knock up and associated green card.

Government actually encourage bigger, fatter, more intrusive government
in peoples lives. Gives favors to liberal media to always put
government in a favorable light.

People are manged like a herd. Many a fleabagger is to stupid to
realize it, just pander to their greed and they will follow you.

I actually looked up Bachmann's Minnesota to see her budget history.
While not the absolute best, far less debt per person than democratic
fleabaggers tend towards. Certainly on the better half of states
economic budgets.

Because if anyone learns anything from Obama, it takes more than a mouth
and a soap box to fix things.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Michele Bachmann does the teabaggers proud...again. Harryk General 6 March 14th 11 02:11 AM
Crazed Obamathugs attack Michelle Bachmann Frogwatch[_2_] General 4 March 26th 10 09:56 PM
Bachmann and Palin teabag! jps General 11 November 27th 09 03:15 PM
The Bachmann Post jps General 0 November 23rd 09 09:47 PM
Michele Bachmann Has Competition HK General 5 May 1st 09 08:13 AM