jps jps is offline

Default The Bachmann Post

Based on the fact that she makes news on most days, I think Ms.
Bachmann deserves her own Post.

Here's today's news...

In an interview with the St. Cloud Times, Rep. Michelle Bachmann
(R-MN) is confused about why she's the target of so many Democratic
attacks.

Said Bachmann: "I grew up a Democrat in a Democrat family. My husband
and I both worked on Jimmy Carter's presidential campaign. The first
time I ever came to Washington was to dance at Walter Mondale's
inaugural ball. It was a thrill for my husband and me, and we were
both happy to work on behalf of Walter Mondale and Jimmy Carter. We
really believed in them when we were in college. So in some ways I
don't understand why the Democratic Party would be opposed to me,
because I stand for the same values that my parents stood for when we
were Democrats."

Yup, we're all for crusades against Congressmen and Congresswomen who
may be unamerican. We're against abortion even in cases or rape or
incest or when the life of the mother is at stake. We always thought
the birther movement was a good thing. We did the same thing to Ronny
Raygun when he was elected. We thought he was from another planet.

Michele Bachmann Has Competition HK General 5 May 1st 09 08:13 AM
I've seen a post or two Capt. Neal® ASA 2 December 19th 04 03:38 AM
Post? Nickoli Cruising 8 November 30th 04 11:04 PM
Even the NY Post!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 14th 04 01:25 PM
1st asa post Joe ASA 0 August 4th 04 04:27 PM