Capt. Neal®

Default I've seen a post or two

Dear Group,

I've seen a post or two recently which credited me for having a
positive influence for the good respecting the increased number
of sailing related posts since my return. I may or may not deserve
credit.

I may deserve credit because I did succeed is sticking a sock in
the mouth of the psychotic Gay One whose stalking behavior,
profanity, puerile name calling and gaying-up of most threads
along with his general disruptive influence certainly caused some
people who are interested in sailing to be reluctant to post here.

I may deserve credit in that I've made a decision to attempt to
keep my discourse somewhat civil and to try to set an example
for others so the group could function on a more adult level.

This is not to say that I always stay on topic or that I am not
sometimes guilty of being a little disruptive with some of my
comments but the difference between my example and that
of the psychotic Gay One is that I'm off-topic from time to
time while the pGO was acting primarily as a disruptive
influence. His main reason for posting here seemed to center
on the fact that he could butt into threads and make himself
the topic of conversation which conversation often quickly
degenerated into a gay, name-calling contest with language
typical of a bunch of ten-year-olds.

In other words, by my example I have attempted to inject
some adult content into the group since my return. Not the
kind of adult content Horvath and his stripper woman provide,
but adult in the manner of discourse, no matter the topic.

An adult can tell somebody to bugger off in subtle and
creative ways and such as that becomes fun to read.
It takes a very small mind to enjoy, day after day, the
waste-of-space rantings of a since-I-returned Gay
psychotic One.

Children talk a certain way and intelligent adults talk
a different way - a way that is much deeper and more
thought provoking. I believe sailors, by their nature, are
thoughtful and thinking people. I further believe that I am
not alone in being bored by continued childish behavior with
the psychotic Gay One preoccupies himself.

Now, while it is easy to put all the blame on Gaynz, let's not
fall into that trap. It takes two to Tango. Those of you who
encouraged Gaynz's aberrant behavior by humoring him along
with your own posts emulating his disruptive methods are at
fault to a great degree as well. It is heartening to see that
even those who sunk to Gaynz's level seem to have realized
it is time to close that sordid, asa chapter.

I am encouraged in that I see many of you turning away from
the type of post that has been the psychotic Gay One's stock
and trade and I give YOU the credit for turning this group
around and getting it back on track. I find it much more
enjoyable to read playful banter between subscribers, with
or without sailing content, than to read a bunch of hostile
mud-slinging. Myself, I have derived definite pleasure in
friendly banter with some of you for a change.

What good is a past time taken so seriously that you let
it get you all riled up? Life's too short for that crap.

In conclusion, I will accept some of the credit for this group's
improved performance this past month or so but I also give each
of you, who realized what was going on and helped affect a
change for the better, a well-deserved attaboy.

Keep up the good work.

One more thing . . . Mr. Jonathan Ganz would you accept an
invitation to become a positive influence here? I for one have
not totally written you off. I think you have it in you to let
bygones be bygones and to be an asset instead of a liability.

What do you say?

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
Horvath

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:51:47 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

One more thing . . . Mr. Jonathan Ganz would you accept an
invitation to become a positive influence here? I for one have
not totally written you off. I think you have it in you to let
bygones be bygones and to be an asset instead of a liability.

He's hiding out at the Neverland Ranch.

JG

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Dear Group,

drivel removed

One more thing . . . Mr. Jonathan Ganz would you accept an
invitation to become a positive influence here? I for one have
not totally written you off. I think you have it in you to let
bygones be bygones and to be an asset instead of a liability.

What do you say?

What do I say about what? You are certainly in no position to offer
an invitation to me. Neither do I care if you've written me off or you
haven't. You have consistently lied about me, labeled me gay, most
likely because you disagree with my politics (liberal) and likely
because you're jealous of anyone who actually has a fulfilling life and
enjoys the company of women, hassled me with via the US mail, and
threatened me. You seem to have been obsessed with me since day
one.

You load your semi-intelligent sailing posts with offensiveness that is
beyond the bounds of civilized behavior and is diametrically opposed
to what sailing is all about. I have called you on it since you showed up
and started posting this crap, and I will continue to call you on it. Of
course, you're welcome to your opinions, and far be it from me to try
and silence you, as offensive as you are. I will, however, continue to
oppose these opinions. I believe in free speech for all, not just the
people I agree with politically or otherwise. This is something I'm
sad to say you don't appear to believe in. You and your kind find it
much more fun to vilify someone.

However, all that said, feel free to apologize to me now and stop lying
about me or defaming me from now on, and I'll consider letting bygones
be bygones. What exactly are you proposing?