JG

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
Dear Group,

drivel removed

One more thing . . . Mr. Jonathan Ganz would you accept an
invitation to become a positive influence here? I for one have
not totally written you off. I think you have it in you to let
bygones be bygones and to be an asset instead of a liability.

What do you say?

What do I say about what? You are certainly in no position to offer
an invitation to me. Neither do I care if you've written me off or you
haven't. You have consistently lied about me, labeled me gay, most
likely because you disagree with my politics (liberal) and likely
because you're jealous of anyone who actually has a fulfilling life and
enjoys the company of women, hassled me with via the US mail, and
threatened me. You seem to have been obsessed with me since day
one.

You load your semi-intelligent sailing posts with offensiveness that is
beyond the bounds of civilized behavior and is diametrically opposed
to what sailing is all about. I have called you on it since you showed up
and started posting this crap, and I will continue to call you on it. Of
course, you're welcome to your opinions, and far be it from me to try
and silence you, as offensive as you are. I will, however, continue to
oppose these opinions. I believe in free speech for all, not just the
people I agree with politically or otherwise. This is something I'm
sad to say you don't appear to believe in. You and your kind find it
much more fun to vilify someone.

However, all that said, feel free to apologize to me now and stop lying
about me or defaming me from now on, and I'll consider letting bygones
be bygones. What exactly are you proposing?