Default Michele Bachmann does the teabaggers proud...again.

"What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our
extreme love for liberty," Michele Bachman told a gathering of
Republican activists in New Hampshire today. "You're the state where the
shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord. And you put a
marker in the ground and paid with the blood of your ancestors the very
first price that had to be paid to make this the most magnificent nation
that has ever arisen in the annals of man in 5,000 years of recorded
history."
- - -

The American Revolutionary War Battles of Lexington and Concord were
fought on April 19, 1775, in Middlesex County, Province of Massachusetts
Bay, within the towns of Lexington, Concord, Lincoln, Menotomy, and
Cambridge, near Boston.

Bachmann is the Scott Ingersoll of the U.S. House of Representatives.

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:29:30 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

[...]

And you know these are prepared remarks. The teaparty celebrates
ignorance in the same way those that are disenfranchised from school
and learning do. Only the teaparty idiots have no good reason.

The sixpack crowd has been overtaken in the race-to-stupid by
teabaggers.

wrote:

[...]

I suppost then you lilly scared rabbits of the left would be happy as
british colonian sheep. Being tea party sure beats being a fleabagger.
jps jps is offline

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:45:24 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:59:17 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

I guess there were no people from Mass. in attendance at the rally.

For a group who, a year ago, were touting the "fact" that they were
more educated than most..... it looks like somebody would have caught
this.... huh?

Her remarks are likely to have been prepared by her professional
staff, unless she was off-roading. Which, from what I've seen, is
entirely likely.

Her staff were probably in the wings with head in hands.

On Mar 12, 6:29*pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Maybe she will be allowed to spread her message to every state that
Obama has visited. All 57 of them.

Michele Bachman and Tea Party LilAbner General 3 January 30th 11 10:23 PM
Bachmann and Palin teabag! jps General 11 November 27th 09 03:15 PM
The Bachmann Post jps General 0 November 23rd 09 09:47 PM
Michele Bachmann Has Competition HK General 5 May 1st 09 08:13 AM