Default Crazed Obamathugs attack Michelle Bachmann

Obamathugs have really gone over the edge. Now the Republican
Congresswoman from Mn has gotten threats and had her office vandalized
by Obamathugs. We demand that Obama call off his followers thuggish
behavior and condemn it.

In article ecc3e436-6168-4f80-8a14-b1d2dba26f51@
15g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

Obamathugs have really gone over the edge. Now the Republican
Congresswoman from Mn has gotten threats and had her office vandalized
by Obamathugs. We demand that Obama call off his followers thuggish
behavior and condemn it.

We don't know who did it, but the evidence would suggest it was indeed
liberals. Here is a page for you to read, I would like to see a similar
page with Tea Party protesters, but I imagine it doesn't exist..

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621#photos

Read up, even the comments area is done well with Zombie slassing the
progressive mis-representations and outright lies...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:06:35 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ecc3e436-6168-4f80-8a14-b1d2dba26f51@
15g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

Obamathugs have really gone over the edge. Now the Republican
Congresswoman from Mn has gotten threats and had her office vandalized
by Obamathugs. We demand that Obama call off his followers thuggish
behavior and condemn it.

We don't know who did it, but the evidence would suggest it was indeed
liberals. Here is a page for you to read, I would like to see a similar
page with Tea Party protesters, but I imagine it doesn't exist..

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621#photos

Read up, even the comments area is done well with Zombie slassing the
progressive mis-representations and outright lies...

Scotty

seems you guys dont know cantor lied about his office being targeted

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:53:09 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Obamathugs have really gone over the edge. Now the Republican
Congresswoman from Mn has gotten threats and had her office vandalized
by Obamathugs. We demand that Obama call off his followers thuggish
behavior and condemn it.

"We" is referring to all or your personalities or just some of them?

wrote:

Obamathugs have really gone over the edge. Now the Republican
Congresswoman from Mn has gotten threats and had her office vandalized
by Obamathugs. We demand that Obama call off his followers thuggish
behavior and condemn it.

guess he's unaware that palin published a list of senators who voted
for health care

with a crosshair over their pictures

Bachmann and Palin teabag! jps General 11 November 27th 09 03:15 PM
The Bachmann Post jps General 0 November 23rd 09 09:47 PM
I wonder if Michelle knows? Captain Marvel of Woodstock General 21 July 13th 09 11:51 PM
Welcome to Obamacare...Michelle Malkin column Unknown humorist General 39 June 26th 09 07:14 PM
Michele Bachmann Has Competition HK General 5 May 1st 09 08:13 AM