Default Ms. Bachmann is running

Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:17:16 -0400, LilAbner wrote:

On 6/13/2011 10:38 PM, wrote:
Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.

The whole attitude that America or the Middle Class caused the problems
and should bear the burden of restructuring our economy is sick.
Wall Street Globalists and Bankers/ the Supplier Side government should
be paying their proportion, of taxes and restitution.
instead they pay what if any taxes to tax havens around the world and
massive amounts to buy influence, in Washington.

No argument from me. She announced her candidacy during the GOP
debate. To be honest, she and Pawlenty were the most credible, even
though they both fabricated at every opportunity. I watched the entire
2-hour show.

Santorum seemed to ramble and kept getting back to his "family values"
theme. I guess he was trying hard (no pun intended) to not have sex
with Romney. He seemed out of place, esp. when he claimed to "fight
the good fight," which got him booted out of the Senate by 20% in his
last election.

Bachmann seemed to have coherent thoughts, although she relied a lot
on right-wing rhetoric. I thought she presented herself well, and
seemed less crazy and extreme as she really is in reality. She did
well for herself.

Gingrich seemed scared. He tried to bring some nuance to his answers,
but they sort of ran out of gas. It seemed like the rest of the group
pretty much ignored him.

Romney seemed unable to answer simple questions, but at least didn't
come across as a robot.

Paul was his usual self, ranting on and on about the evils of the Fed
and getting the business of a strong vs. weak dollar at least
partially wrong. Amazingly, a couple of the others referred to him
from time to time. I thought he didn't actually exist in their frame
of reference.

Pawlenty was bland but not boring. He seemed the most "presidential"
to me. I got the impression he answered the questions he was given
fairly directly. I didn't agree with the rhetoric nonsense, but he
obviously has some creds.

Herman Cain seemed out of place. He almost always answered whatever
question he was given with business platitudes. Also, his answer on
deep dish vs. thin crust was totally wrong.

On 6/13/2011 10:38 PM, wrote:
Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.

The whole attitude that America or the Middle Class caused the problems
and should bear the burden of restructuring our economy is sick.

and yet that is gospel...the center point of philosophy...of the GOP

On 6/14/11 5:50 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:25:42 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:17:16 -0400, wrote:

On 6/13/2011 10:38 PM,
wrote:
Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.
The whole attitude that America or the Middle Class caused the problems
and should bear the burden of restructuring our economy is sick.
Wall Street Globalists and Bankers/ the Supplier Side government should
be paying their proportion, of taxes and restitution.
instead they pay what if any taxes to tax havens around the world and
massive amounts to buy influence, in Washington.

No argument from me. She announced her candidacy during the GOP
debate. To be honest, she and Pawlenty were the most credible, even
though they both fabricated at every opportunity. I watched the entire
2-hour show.

you guys have courage. i didnt have the courage to watch the rampant
stupdity, denial of history, ignorance of basic economics, and rabid
hatred of america that these idiots display. they love only money,
only the rich and would gladly, willingly see america destroyed as
long as the rich stay rich

The GOP is the party of white people who don't want to pay taxes or
assume any of the other obligations of a working society. Santorum adds
a bit of mystery to the process...you have to wonder how long it will be
before it is revealed he likes to have anal sex with underaged boys, the
"speciality" of his kind of right-wing crazy candidate.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

wrote:
[...]

It was interesting. It got a bit boring in spots, because King had
trouble keeping them on topic... they always wanted to go back to the
rhetoric. The least likely to do that were Pawlenty and Gingrich... by
far the smartest of the crowd.

On 13/06/2011 8:38 PM, wrote:

Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.

Wow, old news idiot.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

wrote:
[...]

Sure beats the deadly embrace of fleabagger worship, self pity, whining,
dysfunctional attitude eating itself.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Michele Bachmann does the teabaggers proud...again. Harryk General 6 March 14th 11 02:11 AM
Crazed Obamathugs attack Michelle Bachmann Frogwatch[_2_] General 4 March 26th 10 09:56 PM
Bachmann and Palin teabag! jps General 11 November 27th 09 03:15 PM
The Bachmann Post jps General 0 November 23rd 09 09:47 PM
Michele Bachmann Has Competition HK General 5 May 1st 09 08:13 AM