Default Ms. Bachmann is running

On 14/06/2011 4:04 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/14/11 5:50 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:25:42 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:17:16 -0400, wrote:

On 6/13/2011 10:38 PM,
wrote:
Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.
The whole attitude that America or the Middle Class caused the problems
and should bear the burden of restructuring our economy is sick.
Wall Street Globalists and Bankers/ the Supplier Side government should
be paying their proportion, of taxes and restitution.
instead they pay what if any taxes to tax havens around the world and
massive amounts to buy influence, in Washington.

No argument from me. She announced her candidacy during the GOP
debate. To be honest, she and Pawlenty were the most credible, even
though they both fabricated at every opportunity. I watched the entire
2-hour show.

you guys have courage. i didnt have the courage to watch the rampant
stupdity, denial of history, ignorance of basic economics, and rabid
hatred of america that these idiots display. they love only money,
only the rich and would gladly, willingly see america destroyed as
long as the rich stay rich

The GOP is the party of white people who don't want to pay taxes or
assume any of the other obligations of a working society. Santorum adds
a bit of mystery to the process...you have to wonder how long it will be
before it is revealed he likes to have anal sex with underaged boys, the
"speciality" of his kind of right-wing crazy candidate.

Hey haryk, you really should see a doc about that fixation on underage
anal sex.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 6/13/2011 10:38 PM, wrote:
Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.
The whole attitude that America or the Middle Class caused the problems
and should bear the burden of restructuring our economy is sick.

and yet that is gospel...the center point of philosophy...of the GOP

One part which they all wiped me out is abortion. Same crap from the
left too. What the hell is wrong with letting a woman and her doctor
make all the decisions and keep (mostly male) government out of managing
a womans pussy.

And in fact, take most of Africa Over indiscriminately populated, land
striped, people living like foraging rats. Last thing this world needs
is another starving/abused child that isn't raised properly in the name
of "religion".

That is, if you want to take away rights, how about the right to be an
irresponsible parent? Oh wait, that isn't males telling women how to
manage their pussies. I got it. Can't include undisciplined males.

This religious philosophical crap comes from the old religious adage,
out populate the enemy. Mankind needs to socially grow up.

Wow... I guess it's true that even a broken clock is right twice a
day. Just kidding. I think you said the right thing.

I don't think you'll find "the same crap" on the left. Well, from some
who claim to be Dems but really aren't.

Most of the right-wingers don't want to let women have access to birth
control no less to abortion.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:34:31 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 13/06/2011 8:38 PM, wrote:

Looks like she's going to announce "soon." I sure how Palin announces.
Then, we'll see just who is the craziest.

Wow, old news idiot.

I don't follow the news of right-wing freaks moment to moment, unlike
some here. She announced during the debate. I was watching.

wrote in message

Bachmann seemed to have coherent thoughts, although she relied a lot
on right-wing rhetoric. I thought she presented herself well, and
seemed less crazy and extreme as she really is in reality. She did
well for herself.

Other than hearing brief sound bites and seeing carefully selected media
images, I had never paid much attention to or watched Bachmann utter more
than a quick sentence before. The "crazy" image she has earned has
obviously been enhanced by selective media coverage and displays of
unbecoming images.

In the debate she certainly presented with much more credibility and sanity
than I had read and heard about her in the past, regardless of what one may
think of her viewpoints.

Careful coaching was involved also, I am sure.

Michele Bachmann does the teabaggers proud...again. Harryk General 6 March 14th 11 02:11 AM
Crazed Obamathugs attack Michelle Bachmann Frogwatch[_2_] General 4 March 26th 10 09:56 PM
Bachmann and Palin teabag! jps General 11 November 27th 09 03:15 PM
The Bachmann Post jps General 0 November 23rd 09 09:47 PM
Michele Bachmann Has Competition HK General 5 May 1st 09 08:13 AM