Default Why I play golf

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:27:49 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:03:53 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 14:58:01 -0400, John H
wrote:

I wonder if someone found it for him. Most likely. The problem with teeing up another, a
provisional, is all the damn strokes. But, **** happens.

One of the key things for learning to enjoy golf is to stop keeping
score.

I thought you only wanted to talk about boats??? Oh I get it.. It's a
double standard and you're "middle class."

There is a course in Idaho that has a Certified Master who takes you
from the tee to the green.

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf/the_course

Golf and boating, what more could you want.

Absolutely. Blue water and green grass, very colorful and relaxing.
Have you ever played Pebble Beach in California? You can watch the
sea otters playing in the surf while they eat abalone for dinner.
After golf you can drive back to Carmel and have a beer with Clint
Eastwood if he's around. Are you feeling lucky?

iBoat wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/8/11 11:59 AM, John H wrote:

'Cause I get to do this about once a week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR1RepObhYs

Golf...the biggest yawn in sports.

You just have to say something ****ty about anything don't you, you
narcissistic coward?

The funny part is his sig...

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

From WAFA, the narcissistic King of insults.

No one gives a ****, you female racist. Go get ****ed, Herring.

On 6/8/2011 8:28 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:59 am, John wrote:
'Cause I get to do this about once a week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR1RepObhYs

No one gives a ****, you female racist. Go get ****ed, Herring.

Does Harry allow you to talk like that on his boating list

wrote:

I wonder if someone found it for him. Most likely. The problem with teeing up another, a
provisional, is all the damn strokes. But, **** happens.

One of the key things for learning to enjoy golf is to stop keeping
score.

I thought you only wanted to talk about boats??? Oh I get it.. It's a
double standard and you're "middle class."

There is a course in Idaho that has a Certified Master who takes you
from the tee to the green.

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf/the_course

Golf and boating, what more could you want.

Except of course that Wayne would rather post about boats. Oh wait, he
doesn't all that much.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

I wonder if someone found it for him. Most likely. The problem with teeing up another, a
provisional, is all the damn strokes. But, **** happens.

One of the key things for learning to enjoy golf is to stop keeping
score.

I thought you only wanted to talk about boats??? Oh I get it.. It's a
double standard and you're "middle class."

There is a course in Idaho that has a Certified Master who takes you
from the tee to the green.

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf/the_course

Golf and boating, what more could you want.

The time to do either. I'm hitting it early again....

wrote:

I wonder if someone found it for him. Most likely. The problem with teeing up another, a
provisional, is all the damn strokes. But, **** happens.

One of the key things for learning to enjoy golf is to stop keeping
score.

I thought you only wanted to talk about boats??? Oh I get it.. It's a
double standard and you're "middle class."

There is a course in Idaho that has a Certified Master who takes you
from the tee to the green.

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf/the_course

Golf and boating, what more could you want.

Except of course that Wayne would rather post about boats. Oh wait, he
doesn't all that much.

He certainly intends to. I predict he will be posting more interesting
boating content in the next couple of months than you *dimwits* have
ever posted.

*dimwits/Harry's gang

wrote:

[...]

I've thought about flying out there and playing Pebble Beach, but the price of their hamburgers is
atrocious.

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:55:06 -0400, Jay wrote:

On 6/8/2011 8:28 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:59 am, John wrote:
'Cause I get to do this about once a week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR1RepObhYs

No one gives a ****, you female racist. Go get ****ed, Herring.

Does Harry allow you to talk like that on his boating list

I think Harry probably gives them 'suggested responses' to use at various times.

You'll have noted they all seem to say pretty much the same thing.

On 6/9/11 9:40 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:55:06 -0400, wrote:

On 6/8/2011 8:28 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:59 am, John wrote:
'Cause I get to do this about once a week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR1RepObhYs

No one gives a ****, you female racist. Go get ****ed, Herring.

Does Harry allow you to talk like that on his boating list

I think Harry probably gives them 'suggested responses' to use at various times.

You'll have noted they all seem to say pretty much the same thing.

Liar. You are and assholes buddies don't deserve anything but a pat
answer. We don't make personal insults which is why my group has almost
500 active members.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

The Golf Course and Ettiquite Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 9 October 12th 10 09:40 PM
Golf madness nom=de=plume[_2_] General 50 September 20th 10 10:40 PM
Speaking of golf... Tom Francis - SWSports General 14 October 26th 09 11:46 PM
Golf Humor John H.[_6_] General 0 August 21st 08 01:13 AM
Golf... Short Wave Sportfishing General 23 February 29th 08 01:30 AM