Default Golf Humor

A foursome of guys is waiting at the men's tee while another

foursome of women is hitting from the ladies' tees.

The ladies are taking their time. When the final lady is ready to

hit her ball, she hacks it ten feet.

She goes over and whiffs it completely. Then she hacks it another

ten feet, and finally hacks it another five feet.

She looks up at the patiently waiting men and says apologetically,

'I guess all those f...ing lessons I took over the winter didn't help.'

One of the men immediately responds, 'Well, there you have it, you

should have taken golf lessons instead!'

He never even had a chance to duck!

Golf... Short Wave Sportfishing General 23 February 29th 08 01:30 AM
Sad golf story..somewhat OT JohnH General 9 December 8th 06 03:11 PM
Golf cart batteries Jim General 13 July 8th 06 12:44 PM
Golf Port Missippi ?? Steve Cruising 12 December 28th 03 04:46 PM
Bush plays golf Bobsprit ASA 5 August 20th 03 08:16 AM