Default the success of the bush tax cuts

On 19/06/2011 8:51 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , says...

On 6/19/2011 9:38 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:23:27 -0600,
wrote:

On 19/06/2011 12:12 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:56:34 -0600,
wrote:

On 16/06/2011 6:58 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:03:54 -0400, L
wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:45:39 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

Reply:
No the war on the middle class is the insane overspending by almost all the
Congress's for 50 years. And the inflation that it has caused. 1968, a
middle class family had an income of about $14k. Could buy a house and car
and decent vacation. 43 years later, that is 1/2 of poverty level. The
Contract with America was to allow those middle class to have the value of
the money they earned. Not having to keep sending more to Washington, D,C.
to pay for bloated government. One of the only places in the USA that has
not seen a housing bust is the DC area. Lots of money there.

funny the rich seem to be doing OK. they had a 500% pay increase in
the last 30 years.

so why are they doing fine and the rest of us are headed for poverty?

answer: that's what the right wing wants for the US

It's actually related to education and work ethic - both that don't
come easy. I'll pay you to wash and wax my $60K cars if that helps.

gee. any proof of that beyond right wing bull****?

nope. social mobility in the US is worse than it is in sweden

but the right wing has their fairy tales...

why are you guys ALWAYS wrong?

Funny, worked for me. Went from dirt poor to independent. So where did
you go wrong?

You went from dirt poor to trailer trash independent.

Yep. Mom had 4 kids, no extra cash. Father was a delinquent turnip.
Not much money when 4 kids had to be clothed and fed. Second hand
clothes and all. So if we wanted something, we would deliver papers,
cut grass or whatever to make a buck, learned to earn a buck early.
Even put myself through college in the top 10 percentile. Wasn't a
trailer though, townhouse actually.

Nope. You are trailer trash and you always will be.

Now, I make more watching the stock dividends roll in. No need to work.

Sure. Then, I suppose your single-wide is all paid off. Good for you!

Yep, I had more excuses than most to be a loser but just chose not to be
one. Not arrogant enough to ignore observing rich and how they got
there. Not an entitlist waiting for government to do it. Nope, I just
decided to get off my ass, get a good attitude and go and get it for
myself. I chose not to be a whiner fleabagger.

Oh don't worry. You're definitely a loser. All you do is whine and
complain about how everyone else is so terrible. They're just a big
self-esteem problem for you.

Have a real good excuses too, but never used it. I am visually
impaired, diagnosed since grade 3. But didn't let that top me.

Maybe you need a better prescription. You're take such a narrow view
of the world, and it's pretty limiting.

So for all your fleabagg'in whining could be redirected
constructively....wow....if excuses could be turned into money defumer,
wtf3, harryk and other losers....wow...you could have a PhD and career.

Now you know why I rent boats.

Rent boats? So, basically, you're poor white trash that doesn't have
much in life. You sit around in your shorts, scratching your belly and
railing at the world.

Keep on whining. Keep on thinking it is your fault. You just cause
your own issues.

Show me where I've whined about anyone who needs help? I'm bothered by
greed, by corruption of politics by corps. You, on the other hand,
since we know you have only one unoccupied, can't stop complaining
about the poor and the middle class, and how they are sucking (no pun
intended) the life out of you. You're a miserable excuse for a person.

Why don't you say fleabagger a few more times if it'll make you feel
like you don't have any fleas.

What do you get out of your childish name calling?

Attention....

Attention whore. Suitable.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:23:27 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You can't get to attention? Yes, we know. It's pretty obvious.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:57:06 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/06/2011 7:38 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:23:27 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You whine like a parrot.

You are your own worst enemy.

You are a troll low life selfish bitch.

You're a right wing, racist sh*t. Fortunately, you can't even get into
this great country. There is a god!

Great minds on tax cuts... Lu Powell[_11_] General 11 November 9th 09 03:44 PM
Bush's tax cuts - EVIL!!!! Charles Momsen ASA 1 November 9th 08 06:35 PM
Real humans modify the monkey's tax cuts Doug Kanter General 28 March 12th 05 12:17 AM
OT The Bush tax cuts Jonathan Ganz ASA 8 September 16th 04 06:35 PM
OT - So tax cuts don't work? Simple Simon ASA 14 July 25th 03 11:49 PM