Craig Smerda

Default Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

... the guy's white coat's are on their way with a special new type of
drysuit... tailor fit!

http://community.webtv.net/juskanuit/juskanuit
"just canoe it"

Brian Nystrom

Mary Malmros wrote:

Brian Nystrom writes:

I don't recall ever having claimed to be sane. Besides, I'm just having fun helping
him shoot himself in the foot.

Your "fun" is interfering with the ability of others to enjoy this
newsgroup. Perhaps you might reconsider the appropriateness of what
you're doing, and whether your desire for "fun" should trump the
wishes of others for a sane discourse on a topic that's of interest
to them.

Mary, you of all people should know how to use a kill file or simply kill a thread. It
always cracks me up to see people complaining about threads that they participate in. If
you don't like it, kill it and don't read it. If you choose to read it, you have no right
to complain about the content.

--
Regards

Brian

Mary Malmros

Brian Nystrom writes:

Mary Malmros wrote:

Brian Nystrom writes:

I don't recall ever having claimed to be sane. Besides, I'm just having fun helping
him shoot himself in the foot.

Your "fun" is interfering with the ability of others to enjoy this
newsgroup. Perhaps you might reconsider the appropriateness of what
you're doing, and whether your desire for "fun" should trump the
wishes of others for a sane discourse on a topic that's of interest
to them.

Mary, you of all people should know how to use a kill file or

simply kill a thread.

I do, Brian, but you keep spilling over. Should I assume that 99.9%
of your contribution to this newsgroup will be in the form of
Tim-baiting, and just killfile you and get it over with?

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mary Malmros
Paddlec1

Mary Malmros posted:

snip Should I assume that 99.9%
of your contribution to this newsgroup will be in the form of
Tim-baiting, and just killfile you and get it over with?

That might not be such a bad idea. Haven't heard much from Timmy since we all
learned his home address. One troll gone, one still hanging on.

Dennis
Paddlec1

Subject: Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans
From: Mary Malmros
Date: 9/3/03 8:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time
(Paddlec1) writes:

Mary Malmros posted:

Well, actually, no, I didn't.

snip Should I assume that 99.9%
of your contribution to this newsgroup will be in the form of
Tim-baiting, and just killfile you and get it over with?

That might not be such a bad idea. Haven't heard much from Timmy since we

all
learned his home address. One troll gone, one still hanging on.

I didn't post the above. Please be more careful with your
attributions in the future.

--