Tim Ingram

Default Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

akasharkbow wrote in message ws.com...
"Dave Van" wrote in news:S662b.1677$Jh2.1160
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Somebody needs to pay this guy a visit.

Here you go:

Tim Ingram
231 Gordon Dr
Penetanguishene ON L9M1Y2 Canada
705-549-3722

Pulled it from Canada411.com

David

Indeed David:

The police here are ready for you.

We have all of the big brother info to nail you "good" (You nasty
little murderering weasel).

Read:

http://www.1stBooks.com/bookview/16818

Tim

"Tim Ingram" wrote in message
m...

Indeed Nystrom is the most despicable kind of murderer, Crazy or not.
First of all, he likes to see the murder of little Girl Guides. Boy
Scouts work for him too. All of the books indicate that rolls and
paddlefloating nonsense are great ways to murder kids and other people

(bla bla bla)

I have dozens of his blood-thirsty posts.

It will be an honour to publish the details of Nystrom's psycho-sexual
gratification. Although he does a good job himself. Ted Bundy was one
thing. But Nystrom enjoying 1,500 canoe and kayak deaths, by depriving
the public of a $50 CO2 gas powered built-in life raft, is another
matter. These sponsons have 80 lbs. buoyancy apiece, if he could read:

Craig Smerda

..... a new float company?.. great! How about new RBP "Spondom's"? For
those time's when you should pull out, but would rather take your
chances.

Chris Webster

of the largest death rate murder program in history. Over 1,500 US and
Canadian canoe/kayak deaths since 1993.

I have to disagree with this assertation. 9/11 is/was a much larger
"death rate murder program". A few murders [of american civilians by
Islamist terrorists] over a decade to ~3,000 in 15 minutes.

--Chris

Brian Nystrom

Charles Pezeshki wrote:

Hi Brian,

Uh, and have you considered how your responding to Tim might be viewed
through the lens of your definition below?

;-)

Chuck

I don't recall ever having claimed to be sane. Besides, I'm just having fun helping
him shoot himself in the foot. The more outrageous his rants get, the less credible
he becomes. This thread has netted some great quotes.

--
Regards

Brian

Brian Nystrom

Craig Smerda wrote:

.... a new float company?.. great! How about new RBP "Spondom's"? For
those time's when you should pull out, but would rather take your
chances.

I LOVE IT!

--
Regards

Brian

Brian Nystrom

MLL wrote:

A visit? For what purpose?
Be careful what you suggest others do, especially in this crazy world.
These two have been going at it for a few years.
Tim is a nut and Brian can't ignore him.

I can, but I'm having too much fun feeding him rope.

--
Regards

Brian

Mary Malmros

Brian Nystrom writes:

Charles Pezeshki wrote:

Hi Brian,

Uh, and have you considered how your responding to Tim might be viewed
through the lens of your definition below?

;-)

Chuck

I don't recall ever having claimed to be sane. Besides, I'm just having fun helping
him shoot himself in the foot.

Your "fun" is interfering with the ability of others to enjoy this
newsgroup. Perhaps you might reconsider the appropriateness of what
you're doing, and whether your desire for "fun" should trump the
wishes of others for a sane discourse on a topic that's of interest
to them.

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mary Malmros
Craig Smerda

Default Re; Sponson Scam Kills 1,000,000,000 Americans (How Timmy gotRich!!)

MAYBE we should give Timmy credit for "cashing" in on the general
public's overwhelming lack of common sense. If he can lobby well enough
they will be mandated on every personal self propelled watercraft (AKA
canoe's, kayak's etc.) available in the US... then he will be a wealthy
raging paranoid lunatic.

NAH!!..... it's time people started "Thinking" for themselves. Take off
all those warning labels and safety devices on everything we buy these
days and let's weed out the brain dead one's in the gene pool instead of
giving them huge cash settlements, and making others suffer because they
can't think for themselves in cases where common sense should be the
first rule... then take all those class action lawyer's, and insurance
big-wig's paddling "with" sponsons and see how they do "without" proper
gear, instruction, training or supervision!.... (what a happy little
pipe dream world I live in eh?)

I don't want to see anyone get hurt, injured or killed..... but we are
certainly living in a world where we are being told by lawyers,
lawmakers, politicians and greedy little troll's like Timmy that we
CAN'T think for ourselves on our own. Let the lemming's run over the
cliff I say!.... take down the signs!

My Little rant!
Craig

Q:Whats the difference between a crazy person and an eccentric one?
A:Their net worth!

Craig Smerda

....i'm not a religous man....but AMEN to that!

http://community.webtv.net/juskanuit/juskanuit
"just canoe it"