Craig Smerda

Default Re; Sponson Scam Kills 1,000,000,000 Americans (How Timmy gotRich!!)

MAYBE we should give Timmy credit for "cashing" in on the general
public's overwhelming lack of common sense. If he can lobby well enough
they will be mandated on every personal self propelled watercraft (AKA
canoe's, kayak's etc.) available in the US... then he will be a wealthy
raging paranoid lunatic.

NAH!!..... it's time people started "Thinking" for themselves. Take off
all those warning labels and safety devices on everything we buy these
days and let's weed out the brain dead one's in the gene pool instead of
giving them huge cash settlements, and making others suffer because they
can't think for themselves in cases where common sense should be the
first rule... then take all those class action lawyer's, and insurance
big-wig's paddling "with" sponsons and see how they do "without" proper
gear, instruction, training or supervision!.... (what a happy little
pipe dream world I live in eh?)

I don't want to see anyone get hurt, injured or killed..... but we are
certainly living in a world where we are being told by lawyers,
lawmakers, politicians and greedy little troll's like Timmy that we
CAN'T think for ourselves on our own. Let the lemming's run over the
cliff I say!.... take down the signs!

My Little rant!
Craig

Q:Whats the difference between a crazy person and an eccentric one?
A:Their net worth!