Brian Nystrom

Default Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

Mary Malmros wrote:

Brian Nystrom writes:

I don't recall ever having claimed to be sane. Besides, I'm just having fun helping
him shoot himself in the foot.

Your "fun" is interfering with the ability of others to enjoy this
newsgroup. Perhaps you might reconsider the appropriateness of what
you're doing, and whether your desire for "fun" should trump the
wishes of others for a sane discourse on a topic that's of interest
to them.

Mary, you of all people should know how to use a kill file or simply kill a thread. It
always cracks me up to see people complaining about threads that they participate in. If
you don't like it, kill it and don't read it. If you choose to read it, you have no right
to complain about the content.

--
Regards

Brian