Default Our New Group

North Star wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:31 pm, North wrote:

My buddy Harry and I have a new group. We don't insult or call names
over there. Hard to believe coming from us two, eh? I mean, you've all
put up with us doing nothing BUT that for a long time now. Funny how we
all of a sudden decided to stop that childish stuff huh? Well, not
really. We both have a need to be noticed, so we'll come here to
rec.boats when we need a narcissistic fix. I follow Harry around so much
that I think I'll even start calling all of you "mooks" just like he
does. Well, got to get back to OUR group. Lot's of exciting boat talk
there.

Try being your own 'man' for once.

I'd bet his yard is free of the kind of debris in your **** hole.

New Use Group Don Dando General 3 August 21st 08 01:33 AM
I'm new to this group. Capt. Neal® General 20 April 4th 05 11:19 AM
New to this group Ed General 14 March 18th 05 02:16 AM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM
This is NOT a Boating Group, it an O.T Group Florida Keyz General 3 March 11th 04 12:11 AM