jps jps is offline

Default Our New Group

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 13:01:53 -0400, I Boat wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:31:08 -0400, North Star
wrote:

My buddy Harry and I have a new group. We don't insult or call names
over there. Hard to believe coming from us two, eh? I mean, you've all
put up with us doing nothing BUT that for a long time now. Funny how we
all of a sudden decided to stop that childish stuff huh? Well, not
really. We both have a need to be noticed, so we'll come here to
rec.boats when we need a narcissistic fix. I follow Harry around so much
that I think I'll even start calling all of you "mooks" just like he
does. Well, got to get back to OUR group. Lot's of exciting boat talk
there.

This just has you seething, eh? Do you have any other hobbies?

Why would it have me seething? I like Harry...... a lot! You'd better
quit because Harry always comes to my defense and he'll call you names
and insult you.

Really? Who are you?

Why not just use one name so we can get to know you?