North Star[_2_] North Star[_2_] is offline

Default Our New Group

My buddy Harry and I have a new group. We don't insult or call names
over there. Hard to believe coming from us two, eh? I mean, you've all
put up with us doing nothing BUT that for a long time now. Funny how we
all of a sudden decided to stop that childish stuff huh? Well, not
really. We both have a need to be noticed, so we'll come here to
rec.boats when we need a narcissistic fix. I follow Harry around so much
that I think I'll even start calling all of you "mooks" just like he
does. Well, got to get back to OUR group. Lot's of exciting boat talk
there.