Default Nice " try " troll....

But this is the only response you'll get to your " attempted "
impersonation.

The thread below was not me. But I see you're starting this childish
**** again. No life, huh?

A Giganews user posted it.

On Apr 26, 10:01*am, I_am_Tosk
wrote:
In article 6bdd3ee6-9bf7-49f3-8310-9075966434a6
@w36g2000vbi.googlegroups.com, says...

But this is the only response you'll get to your " attempted "
impersonation.

The thread below was not me. But I see you're starting this childish
**** again. No life, huh?

A Giganews user posted it.

Krause is changing up his arsenal again. The spoofing will spike for a
while until he gets caught talking to himself again...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I see a couple of others in the group cant help but participate. One
of them gives his id away by a certain statement. Poor idiot, just
cant help himself. No life = loser.

On 4/26/11 10:08 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Apr 26, 10:01 am,
wrote:
In article6bdd3ee6-9bf7-49f3-8310-9075966434a6
@w36g2000vbi.googlegroups.com, says...

But this is the only response you'll get to your " attempted "
impersonation.

The thread below was not me. But I see you're starting this childish
**** again. No life, huh?

A Giganews user posted it.

Krause is changing up his arsenal again. The spoofing will spike for a
while until he gets caught talking to himself again...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I see a couple of others in the group cant help but participate. One
of them gives his id away by a certain statement. Poor idiot, just
cant help himself. No life = loser.

You can be sure the offender is Ingersoll or one of his equally stupid
buddies. Virtually no one pays attention to Snotty Ingersoll anymore, or
to the moron who claims he isn't loogy.

On 4/26/2011 10:44 AM, HarryK wrote:
On 4/26/11 10:08 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Apr 26, 10:01 am,
wrote:
[...]

Your header change is proof enough that you are feeling ignored.
What a pathetic piece of ****e you are.

On Apr 26, 10:50*am, OmDeFlume wrote:
On 4/26/2011 10:44 AM, HarryK wrote:

On 4/26/11 10:08 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Apr 26, 10:01 am,
wrote:
[...]

What a pathetic piece of ****e you are.- Hide quoted text -

Everyone knows it's harold krause.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Apr 26, 10:50 am, wrote:
On 4/26/2011 10:44 AM, HarryK wrote:

On 4/26/11 10:08 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Apr 26, 10:01 am,
wrote:
[...]

You mean, of course, every moron here.

Nice "try" FAGGOT Tosk General 2 October 21st 09 07:41 PM
Nice "try" FAGGOT mgg General 0 October 21st 09 02:04 AM
Would Sotomayor Exonerate Bill Richardson & His "Moving AmericaForward" "Latino Voter Registration" Scam? [email protected] General 1 June 5th 09 07:44 PM
Nice Fair Weather "Boat" for two People Vic Smith General 13 September 15th 08 01:53 PM
"Nice Shooting" from a SSGN Anonymous General 2 July 19th 07 06:31 PM