Default Nice "try" FAGGOT

In article c018caea-95ac-4047-8fb8-2b86afab7ac8
@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 20, 5:49*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Scott Dickson" wrote in message
On Oct 20, 5:04 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Scott Dickson" wrote in message

snip

Ok, I know you probably don't care, but I really can't look any more, not
even at the subject line. I think the only option is to plonk you.

I know, God everyone knows, you're upset. Perhaps it's legit, I have no
idea, but still... I don't see the point of the constant tirade.

I'm just about to the killfile. If I see much more, I need to do this for
my
own sanity. So, rant on if you must...

--
Nom=de=Plume

When someone like him says the things he said about ones dead
Mother....he gets EXACTLY what he deserves. Plonk away, I dont care.
It WILL continue.

Ok. I just think you need to reevaluate what you're doing. I think everyone
here gets the message you're sending.

Yeah, he can dish it out but he can't take it.. I just fought back and
he has been blubbering like a baby ever since... snerk. He really
shouldn't have gone after my family, either way, best to plonk him, he
is one sick dude...- Hide quoted text -

Would it help if we report his posts as spam?

Not sure who his provider is, I don't see his posts anyway unless
someone regurgitates them...

On Oct 20, 5:49*pm, Tosk wrote:
[...]

Why post a reply, then...FAGGOT ****. Why not go back to the "double-
secret" message board.
I can keep driving the legit posts down, and repeating that your a
FAGGOT COCKSUCKER, who has to get his fwiends to fight FOR him.
It must have been tough in school, huh stumpy.
Couldn't play football unless YOU were the BALL.
Couldn't play basketball , or volleyball for obvious reasons.
Did they ever play "Dwarf-Tossing" with you, ****head.
I'll bet you've came across some terrifying mudpuddles in your
"littler" years.
Arms too short for Javellin.
Too weak for shotput (those gross little Thalamide-looking arms).
Legs too short for cross-country (the Dwarf thing AGAIN)

You just dont measure up, FAGGOT COCKSUCKER.

Ok. I tried. Plonk. Have a nice day!

"Scott Dickson" wrote in message
snipped
--
Nom=de=Plume

Nice "try" FAGGOT mgg General 0 October 21st 09 02:04 AM
Would Sotomayor Exonerate Bill Richardson & His "Moving AmericaForward" "Latino Voter Registration" Scam? [email protected] General 1 June 5th 09 07:44 PM
Nice Fair Weather "Boat" for two People Vic Smith General 13 September 15th 08 01:53 PM
"Nice Shooting" from a SSGN Anonymous General 2 July 19th 07 06:31 PM