*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Nice " try " troll....

On Apr 26, 10:01*am, I_am_Tosk
wrote:
In article 6bdd3ee6-9bf7-49f3-8310-9075966434a6
@w36g2000vbi.googlegroups.com, says...

But this is the only response you'll get to your " attempted "
impersonation.

The thread below was not me. But I see you're starting this childish
**** again. No life, huh?

A Giganews user posted it.

Krause is changing up his arsenal again. The spoofing will spike for a
while until he gets caught talking to himself again...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I see a couple of others in the group cant help but participate. One
of them gives his id away by a certain statement. Poor idiot, just
cant help himself. No life = loser.