Default 7 Habits of Highly Frugal People, or How to Get the Boat You Always Wanted

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 22:20:03 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:58:47 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

There are a lot of good people in this country who don't buy into your
corporationist uber alles philosophy.

They should move elsewhere. This country was founded on the
principles of free enterprise and minimal government and it has
served well. Those who look to government for all of their needs are
losers and on the wrong road.

This explains where Harry's ideas emanate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeXh...layer_embedded

I suppose this would be 'liberal' education planning?

*It the chick* in the glasses was *teaching here kids* rather than
indoctrinating them they might have a chance at achieving something
better *in live* than ask the person *o the other side of the counter*
"would you like fries with that."

These "teachers" should be fired.

******************

Yikes...I think you should go back & find an English teacher who might
take
pity on you.

How come you don't point out Harry's typos?

****************

I provide my services where the need is greatest, kevin.

On 4/25/2011 1:20 PM, True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Excellent! Get right to painting that house. The need is great!

In article ,
says...

On 4/25/2011 1:20 PM, True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Hey Paul is it try you are a sock puppet of Harry Krause?

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Oh, good, I'm glad you're making yourself look like the idiot you are
again by calling me someone I'm not. Hell even Harry has smartened up to
the fact that I'm not him.

On 4/25/2011 1:31 PM, BAR wrote:
In articleY8edneqjPqe5MyjQnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

On 4/25/2011 1:20 PM, True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

In ,

wrote:

[...]

No.

I'm a tenured professor making little money at a Conn. college.

In article ,
says...

On 4/25/2011 1:31 PM, BAR wrote:
In articleY8edneqjPqe5MyjQnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

On 4/25/2011 1:20 PM, True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Which college?

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 4/25/2011 1:31 PM, BAR wrote:
In articleY8edneqjPqe5MyjQnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

On 4/25/2011 1:20 PM, True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

From what I can tell, when harrey was making up this sock puppet, he was
imagining him working at Wooooosleyan, that's a little hole in the wall
here where rich kids go to drink, get laid, and learn basket weaving on
daddy's bill...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In om,
says...
In ,
says...
On 4/25/2011 1:31 PM, BAR wrote:
In articleY8edneqjPqe5MyjQnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...
On 4/25/2011 1:20 PM, True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
. ..

wrote:

[...]

From what I can tell, when harrey was making up this sock puppet, he was
imagining him working at Wooooosleyan, that's a little hole in the wall
here where rich kids go to drink, get laid, and learn basket weaving on
daddy's bill...

Says the little man who couldn't get a job at Wesleyan wiping out the
urinals, if they have any.

Old Habits MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 31st 10 04:32 AM
Old Habits MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 29th 09 10:56 PM
Well known presidential family and highly placed business associates getting into the boat business. (yeah, really!) Chuck Gould General 18 April 24th 07 05:42 AM
Austin Texas - WANTED - 5 to 7 Other People to BUILD and SHARE a NEW Boat Vince Boat Building 4 April 20th 07 02:35 AM