True North[_3_] True North[_3_] is offline

Default 7 Habits of Highly Frugal People, or How to Get the Boat You Always Wanted

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 22:20:03 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:58:47 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

There are a lot of good people in this country who don't buy into your
corporationist uber alles philosophy.

They should move elsewhere. This country was founded on the
principles of free enterprise and minimal government and it has
served well. Those who look to government for all of their needs are
losers and on the wrong road.

This explains where Harry's ideas emanate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeXh...layer_embedded

I suppose this would be 'liberal' education planning?

*It the chick* in the glasses was *teaching here kids* rather than
indoctrinating them they might have a chance at achieving something
better *in live* than ask the person *o the other side of the counter*
"would you like fries with that."

These "teachers" should be fired.

Yikes...I think you should go back & find an English teacher who might
take
pity on you.

How come you don't point out Harry's typos?

I provide my services where the need is greatest, kevin.