Default Obama tells us...

To be patient on gas prices, while he and the democrats quash three more
bills hoping to start up drilling again. Then like the out of touch
idiot he is, he starts attacking yet another private citizen... accusing
him of having one of those imaginary 8 mile per gallon cars anybody who
isn't interested in pie in the sky green energy surely must drive...

This president will go down in history as the most useless president we
have ever had, if he doesn't go down for destroying the economy for the
Unions and Wall Street...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On 4/7/2011 2:21 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

To be patient on gas prices

Sorry, but as a bottome reader, I don't see many posts I start with the
latest posts in the newsgroup and read up a couple dozen, so...

....I just want to let you know I met the friend you sent to the BYC to
look me up. Well, met is probably not the right word. I saw him. He was
working on the docks, scraping off what looked like wads of chewing gum.
As I walked by him, I muttered "Ingersoll, Ingersoll," and he looked up
and around. Must have been your buddy.

On 07/04/2011 12:21 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

To be patient on gas prices, while he and the democrats quash three more
bills hoping to start up drilling again. Then like the out of touch
idiot he is, he starts attacking yet another private citizen... accusing
him of having one of those imaginary 8 mile per gallon cars anybody who
isn't interested in pie in the sky green energy surely must drive...

This president will go down in history as the most useless president we
have ever had, if he doesn't go down for destroying the economy for the
Unions and Wall Street...

It will be 3 years minimum before oil of large enough quantity comes
forth. China, India and Brazil growing in consumption will grow faster.
That will be long after O-mama-bama is gone.

Further than the most useless, probably the most hated. Man is an
idiot. He could do so much good but just keeps shooting his mouth off
as that is all he knows how to do do. A jive turkey.

I figure the economy is totally screwed at this point. Congress is
arguing for $30 or 60 billion, hell, they need 1.6 TRILLION.

My bet is some minor cuts to save face, then back to "In Debt We Trust!"
like normal. Mybe few off days for government, but jsut BS after that.

Reality is, congress should hold the line and if that takes 5 months, it
takes 5 months. But no more new debt period.
bob bob is offline

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:21:50 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

To be patient on gas prices, while he and the democrats quash three more
bills hoping to start up drilling again.

effect of drilling on prices?

zero.

there's not enough oil to make a difference

it's going to take years to get it

it belongs to oil companies who will try to get top dollar for it

and the profits will go to the oil companies

and they will continue practices like BP did

what's in it for us? oh. to the right wing that's irrelevant.

the point is that the rich will make MORE money
e...

This president will go down in history as the most useless president we
have ever had, if he doesn't go down for destroying the economy for the
Unions and Wall Street...

let's see...bush started the recession

gave us the biggest deficity in history because of his tax cuts

spent a trillion in iraq and killed 4400 US troops

but, you see....he's white

paul@byc wrote:
On 4/7/2011 2:21 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

To be patient on gas prices

Sorry, but as a bottome reader, I don't see many posts I start with
the latest posts in the newsgroup and read up a couple dozen, so...

....I just want to let you know I met the friend you sent to the BYC
to look me up. Well, met is probably not the right word. I saw him. He
was working on the docks, scraping off what looked like wads of
chewing gum. As I walked by him, I muttered "Ingersoll, Ingersoll,"
and he looked up and around. Must have been your buddy.

When was that, Harry?

In article ,
says...

Bull****

there's not enough oil to make a difference

Bull****

it's going to take years to get it

Yeah, maybe now that Obama has destroyed the industry here in the US.
But still "years", according to "your" side, but never was according to
the folks who do the drilling... Do you even listen when the White House
says "never allow a good disaster to go to waste"? Oh wait, you don't
care because there is a democrat in office...

it belongs to oil companies who will try to get top dollar for it

Speculation

and the profits will go to the oil companies

Specualation

and they will continue practices like BP did

what's in it for us? oh. to the right wing that's irrelevant.

Or just the same old spin/bull****...

the point is that the rich will make MORE money

Oh, "the rich, the rich, the rich". You are a lying broken record...

e...

This president will go down in history as the most useless president we
have ever had, if he doesn't go down for destroying the economy for the
Unions and Wall Street...

let's see...bush started the recession

gave us the biggest deficity in history because of his tax cuts

spent a trillion in iraq and killed 4400 US troops

but, you see....he's white

You are the racist, no doubt...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!