Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Obama tells us...

On 07/04/2011 12:21 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

To be patient on gas prices, while he and the democrats quash three more
bills hoping to start up drilling again. Then like the out of touch
idiot he is, he starts attacking yet another private citizen... accusing
him of having one of those imaginary 8 mile per gallon cars anybody who
isn't interested in pie in the sky green energy surely must drive...

This president will go down in history as the most useless president we
have ever had, if he doesn't go down for destroying the economy for the
Unions and Wall Street...

It will be 3 years minimum before oil of large enough quantity comes
forth. China, India and Brazil growing in consumption will grow faster.
That will be long after O-mama-bama is gone.

Further than the most useless, probably the most hated. Man is an
idiot. He could do so much good but just keeps shooting his mouth off
as that is all he knows how to do do. A jive turkey.

I figure the economy is totally screwed at this point. Congress is
arguing for $30 or 60 billion, hell, they need 1.6 TRILLION.

My bet is some minor cuts to save face, then back to "In Debt We Trust!"
like normal. Mybe few off days for government, but jsut BS after that.

Reality is, congress should hold the line and if that takes 5 months, it
takes 5 months. But no more new debt period.