I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Obama tells us...

In article ,
says...

paul@byc wrote:
On 4/7/2011 2:21 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

To be patient on gas prices

Sorry, but as a bottome reader, I don't see many posts I start with
the latest posts in the newsgroup and read up a couple dozen, so...

....I just want to let you know I met the friend you sent to the BYC
to look me up. Well, met is probably not the right word. I saw him. He
was working on the docks, scraping off what looked like wads of
chewing gum. As I walked by him, I muttered "Ingersoll, Ingersoll,"
and he looked up and around. Must have been your buddy.

When was that, Harry?

Ah, he's just making it up like everything else he says here... He makes
up stories to support his agendas just like Harry, JPS, and Donnie...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!